Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Guitar Day, New amp, and new a.k.a

RhoadsScholar

Well, Mark, the good Doctor worked out a trade with me to get this Millie, loaded with skaterbrane pickups and the craziest, sickest top on the planet with a neck that is probably too thick for almost everyone on this board . What an amazing guitar.

I had one of those lunchbox amps fry while it was under warranty and guitar center was blowing out these Purple Fender Pro Junior's,, 15 watts a 10 inch speaker, a volume and tone, that is it ($325). I am plugged straight into the amp.

When I do these blues jam, you gotta have a blues name, so mine is "BOBBY PENTATONIC"

took it out last night for a spin. .straight into a pro junior, no effects, the combination of the pickups and this amp makes the amp sound like it is ready to explode (only had it on 5 on the dial. plenty loud for a blues jam. ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSSLLVRqbM

Sounds GREAT and looking GREAT!!! I have three of Dr. Mark's "orphans" and I think he make the wrong diagnosis on letting unique, quality guitars go to others. I will be playing on of his former guitars later at band practice.

Another member of the Dr. Mark Orphan Club here, X 3, including my Millie. I agree with John';s assessment. That guitar looks sick, man! Very nicely done, Bobby P! Oops, I almost typed Booby P, must have been the video.. :laughing7: You know you and your jam mates are "bringing it" when people start dancing. It looks like everyone's having a good time. See you soon, Mr. Pentatonic.

Thanks for the kudos everyone. Well we ended up taking second place in the detroit battle of the bands contest we were in (we'll take it). There were some pretty good bands this round. Only got to use the Millie for one song, busted a string, but man the top on this guitar really pops out at you. thought i would share these pics from the show.

NG24_zpsc1714dbe.jpg

NG23_zpsb016fe2c.jpg

NG20_zps5dc33755.jpg

NG13_zpsacbf38ef.jpg

Archived