Heritage Owners Club

Big Bob's 575 Neck Delivered!

schundog

Lance sent me these pics of his new neck from Parson's Street to post; He didn't know how to post them, as he is Ipad only these days. Very nice, man! So are you having the entire guitar refinished, then?

11072319_863382110393800_1319000185_n_zp

11072303_863382113727133_708554824_n_zps

Oh my, a 5pc beauty. I know you're not supposed to look at the fretboard when playing but seeing no front side fret markers is frightening to this novice. (Hey, look at that. After three years I've graduated myself from "beginner" to "novice". I still suck, but at least I have a few miles under my belt now).

plain ebony board on a 575....reminds me of a different 575 Lance once owned.....Man what a beauty in 5-pc maple. good going.

When I read the title of this thread, I was afraid that those Isis ass hats had gotten hold of Big Bob! :ph34r:

Glad your new multi-lam 575 guitar neck is soon to be replaced. :icon_sunny:

Nah, Tim; They think he's one of THEM!!

PSPV069.jpg

Bob Peterson is removing the old neck and setting the new one for me. The guitar will not need to be refinished, just the neck will be sprayed. The neck carv is Marv's chunky C. Should have her back by the end of May!

I feel honored that Heritage was willing to do this for me. I bought this new from elderly in 1998, it's been my #1 for a long time and is worth far more to me than the cost of the repair.

Bob Peterson is removing the old neck and setting the new one for me. The guitar will not need to be refinished, just the neck will be sprayed. The neck carv is Marv's chunky C. Should have her back by the end of May!

I feel honored that Heritage was willing to do this for me. I bought this new from elderly in 1998, it's been my #1 for a long time and is worth far more to me than the cost of the repair.

Funny how it's the people not the possession that makes these things so very special.

It will be that much more magical when you get it back.

Very happy for you Lance.

Archived