Heritage Owners Club

Beat but Sweet H-150 Goldie

Sillytele

I'm a newbie here. Les Paul Fourm member forever, love my Heritage though, and here she is. Heavily played and my go to no matter what.

2003 H-150, actually a better player than most LP's I've had, and I've had a bunch. It a cannot be denied, Heritage are a cut above most guitars and I love the headstock.

post-22218-0-33962800-1449792705_thumb.jpg

post-22218-0-01904700-1449792721_thumb.jpg

I'm a newbie here. Les Paul Fourm member forever, love my Heritage though, and here she is. Heavily played and my go to no matter what.

2003 H-150, actually a better player than most LP's I've had, and I've had a bunch. It a cannot be denied, Heritage are a cut above most guitars and I love the headstock.

Welcome!!!

Welcome!

You've learned, as we all have, that these guitars have it. The best part is comparing prices to their counterparts in the market. It makes it hard not to buy more.

Kudos for photos in your first post. You've got a sweet gold top!

Testify!

And welcome..

Beautiful H150. And a big welcome. I'm a member over there too. Don't tell them guys about Heritages..there won't be any for us ha ha.

I love how the finish has worn. It was probably painted by Floyd Newton RIP. He worked at Gibson and then Heritage for 50 years or so. Famous for his gold tops if memory serves.

Archived