Heritage Owners Club

Heritage ad in Vintage Guitar--it's out!!

JohnCovach

Nice - pics came thru really nice, Throbak.  Vince et all, nice concept - It's GREAT seeing my fav guitar company in my fav guitar mag.  Sorry for the poor resolution - looks much nicer in glossy mag color.  Worth buying this months VG - Elvin Bishops on the cover.

width=600 height=385http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/fxdx99/heritagead.jpg[/img]

Nice - pics came thru really nice, Throbak.  Vince et all, nice concept - It's GREAT seeing my fav guitar company in my fav guitar mag.  Sorry for the poor resolution - looks much nicer in glossy mag color.  Worth buying this months VG - Elvin Bishops on the cover.

width=600 height=385http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/fxdx99/heritagead.jpg[/img]

That is fantastic!

Maybe the HOC can get permission to use this ad copy on our home page.

Very cool..  I think its a good add. If I didn't know Heritage, it makes me want to find out more...

Gotta ask the obvoius question though.... What do WE get out of it??  Obviously we're "people who know and love the quality of Heritage", and they're sending people OUR way... So do we get kickbacks? Company stock? free strings? a complimentary tuning fork (remember them?)

I'm kidding :) i don't want anything.. I'm happy having a (few) quality instruments, and I'm happy to enlighten the unwashed masses just because they NEED TO KNOW! Perhaps there are a few here (the founding members..) who deserve something for helping to promote Heritage, and I hope they get something..

I'm expecting an artical now as the publishing business kinda works like that.

It would be cool if HOC had a contest where we voted on a "custom" Heritage of the month which could be featured in a section of the VG add. I need a reason to buy a new guitar so If you have the imagination it might be fun!

I'm expecting an artical now as the publishing business kinda works like that.

It would be cool if HOC had a contest where we voted on a "custom" Heritage of the month which could be featured in a section of the VG add. I need a reason to buy a new guitar so If you have the imagination it might be fun!

Can you say "Heritage Firebird" ?

>:D >:D >:D

It's been some time since Heritage advertised in any publication and this one is fantastic.  Really points out what the company is about.  Congratulations to all on Parsons Street and to all of us at the HOC!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE it.  Bet it pisses Gibson off big time.  They probably threaten to PULL their ad budged from VG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Smurph1 here, Found out my my guitar is 140 model from 1985..Serial # B04703 which makes it born in November14, Third guitar made that day..Still don't know what the sunburst color is..Just know it's got a nice flame to it..Rock On..the Smurph-man..

I'm happy that Heritage is advertising again, but i wish the ad was better. I mean; why nothing about the history and experience of the company? The layout looked amatuerish to me. These are some of the best guitars in the world and the ad looks like it was put together by the secretary's brother in law. Sorry to be so negative, but i love this company and want to see it do better.

To be fair, Heritage has never had attractive print (catalogs, price lists, advertisements, etc). They have been successful because they make wonderful instruments. Compare this ad to anything from Taylor or PRS. Heritage is just as great a company and needs comparable advertising.

Archived