Heritage Owners Club

One of these is coming home with me… care to guess?

DetroitBlues

10 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

Time to shop for a new Heritage.

Don't they make Millennium models anymore?

No, but they have one on the wall for sale.  One of the last, if not the very last one.

Hard to get a good picture of it.  Beside it is the last Prospect too.

image.png.85dbb5d68e81292547786cc94c62afa0.pngimage.png.726ffed0b4f3f6a196a1fd62e580614f.png

On 8/28/2023 at 8:54 PM, DetroitBlues said:

Forgot about the trade in program Heritage offers…

They made me an unbelievable offer on my PRS S2 Starla.

So one of these display models is coming home with me…

Anyone care to take a guess..

67DE8D09-39FF-447E-882A-71E73BA4D5EB.jpeg

Just how good of an offer did they give you?

11 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

No, but they have one on the wall for sale.  One of the last, if not the very last one.

Hard to get a good picture of it.  Beside it is the last Prospect too.

image.png.85dbb5d68e81292547786cc94c62afa0.pngimage.png.726ffed0b4f3f6a196a1fd62e580614f.png

I tried calling them today... no answer.

Then I sent them a message through the web site form. We'll see if they answer. No big deal either way; I have enough guitars.

12 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

I would guess either 2 or 4.   It's been to long to remember which one was reliced.   I can't see you with either the black one, or the cherry burst.   You're a lemon type of guy!

You're right!  Sort of...

When it arrives, I'll share more.

12 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

I tried calling them today... no answer.

Then I sent them a message through the web site form. We'll see if they answer. No big deal either way; I have enough guitars.

Mike is on vacation, should be back today or tomorrow.  That's why I don't have my new guitar yet.  Waiting for his return.

Those damn high end Heritage Guitars that are only made for engineers and won't be gigged live....

LOL, Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

2 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

Is still 1/2 the price of a used Core PRS.  

Yea, but PRS guitars are made for doctors & lawyers.  Heritages are made for engineers.?

It's not all about money, it's about what YOUR choice is and what makes YOU happy.   It's not a "one or the other", it's a personal choice and I like them both.  

So I guess PRS, Gibson, Fender, Collings, and Heritage guitars are made for sales reps! ?

3 hours ago, Kuz said:

Yea, but PRS guitars are made for doctors & lawyers.  Heritages are made for engineers.?

It's not all about money, it's about what YOUR choice is and what makes YOU happy.   It's not a "one or the other", it's a personal choice and I like them both.  

So I guess PRS, Gibson, Fender, Collings, and Heritage guitars are made for sales reps! ?

Probably true.  

Archived