Heritage Owners Club

What would a…

big bob

8 hours ago, yoslate said:

I resemble that remark.  This happened to be a gig in a club in Memphis.

IMG_7061.jpg

LOL, you're certainly not a no-one and well versed on the fretboard.  

My comment was a bit harsh, perhaps I'd say not as popular for many guitar players out there.  Not a mass appeal, but does have a place in the world.

Good to see the "LOL," Josh.  That was, after all, my intent.  Love that big ol' box!

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

LOL, you're certainly not a no-one and well versed on the fretboard.  

My comment was a bit harsh, perhaps I'd say not as popular for many guitar players out there.  Not a mass appeal, but does have a place in the world.

On 9/11/2023 at 2:44 PM, rockabilly69 said:

Oh my, that's a sweet guitar!!! What the specs on that one? Totally custom? 

If memory serves Heritage lost his order for this guitar.  He asked Marv about it at the first PSP.  This photo was from the second PSP. 

On 9/14/2023 at 11:59 PM, High Flying Bird said:

If memory serves Heritage lost his order for this guitar.  He asked Marv about it at the first PSP.  This photo was from the second PSP. 

Don't think they actually lost the order, Bird.  But it was a long time in the making...something like fifteen months.  They were just getting their act together after the fire.  And Daniel, it's a stock Super Eagle, except for the pickups.  Those are Lollar P-90's.  I spec'd the details on the almond burst finish by sending some pics.  They nailed it.  It looks nothing like the color pic.  Red stage lights completely wash out the colors and the gradations of the burst.  There aren't many P-90 Supers floating around.  Marty Grass may have a better idea than I do, but I don't think there are ten of 'em, total.  And Ren wasn't happy about doing it because he had to fabricate just-right shims for mounting the pickups.  I really like those knobs because I don't have to look at them at all, on the fly.  I know the sweep, and I just have to feel where they are within the 275-or-so degrees. 

Archived