Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage ADs from Pressure

brentrocks

These are great and get to the heart of what makes these guitars unique. Don't think I'd post a picture of the "no longer in production" Johnny Smith model though. My favorite model but I'd focus on the 150 and 535 for marketing...

Nice ads. Very professional. I take it they are Pressure's own creations and not actually being used?

Just a comment - the pic in the second one (H140?) needs a better shot of the headstock. But the ads themselves are wonderful!! Kudos galore.

I just LOVED the relic ad. That says it all. No need to buy one of the faked up jobs.

"Take it on the road for 20 years, play the snot out of it in clubs across the country and before you know it you’ve got your

own Heritage Relic guitar."

I'm sure there are people who would read that and say "yeah, these guys GET it!"

All of them are very well done.

Very tasteful, respectable ads. I second the motion to focus on 150 and 535 models to bring in the buyers. So much better than those tacky, classless ads Taylor has ran for the last several years. And I like looking at a beautiful girl as much as anyone, but what does that have to do with making a purchasing decision?

Wow!! Great, great ads. I'd love to have a slick of each for my wall(s). Any chance?

i can email you the files, but lets wait for Richard to chime in and get his permission...im sure he wont mind

Very tasteful, respectable ads. I second the motion to focus on 150 and 535 models to bring in the buyers. So much better than those tacky, classless ads Taylor has ran for the last several years. And I like looking at a beautiful girl as much as anyone, but what does that have to do with making a purchasing decision?

Well... if the girl came with it... SOLD!

Really liked the "Relic" ad especially..Never seen a pre-"Reliced" guitar that was worth a crap..Very nicely done on all 3 ads..Go Heritage!

Here is a question to ask the Heritage fellows: if they are using Tonepros hardware as a standard... why don't they advertise it? On their site it says either gold or chrome hardware. That is certainly a selling point.

Very good point Barry. I also think they should emphasise more strongly that they use Lollars as standard in various models in the range, players in the know would pick up on that very quickly.

Very good point Barry. I also think they should emphasise more strongly that they use Lollars as standard in various models in the range, players in the know would pick up on that very quickly.

Certainly don't question the quality of their instrument. Love them. Just specs a little deeper than "Wood. Gold Hardware. Two Pickups. Paint" would really help their cause. For all the new customer knows, they are getting just some cheap crap hardware.

Certainly don't question the quality of their instrument. Love them. Just specs a little deeper than "Wood. Gold Hardware. Two Pickups. Paint" would really help their cause. For all the new customer knows, they are getting just some cheap crap hardware.

Good Point..Always put your best foot foreward..

Archived