Heritage Owners Club

Here are some pics... finally

zookroo1

I finally had a chance to snap a few shots of my first Heritage today. I got this one from JT here on the HOC classifieds last month (you may remember the discussion about it...) It's nicer than I had hoped. Now I just have to learn how to play better to go along with looking good! That's my daughter in the last pic- she loves the guitars and my hat. My wife says she looks like a boy in the shot but I have enough shots with pink and bows in her hair anyway! (For you guys with a keen eye, no, that's not the case for the H150. She would have knocked the empty case over...) Enjoy!

Brian

h150outside.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Julianne.jpg

Wow, I wish I could play guitar with 10% of the touch you've got for photography. Oh - and I also wish I could take photos that well! How'd you set those up? What's the camera?

P.S. The guitar's not bad either. :worthless:

Thanks guys. I just wanted to finish up a disposable camera I stole from a wedding reception... B) I own a photography studio and portraits are my primary business (if you can call it a business in this economy...) It's fun to do something different once in a while.

For my Florida peeps, I'm about an hour south of Tampa in Sarasota.

jmc- This particular camera is a Nikon D200, but it's really more about the use of light that makes for a really nice photo.

Maybe I should see if the guys at Heritage want to trade a 535 for photography work that they can use on the new site and other advertising... That would be a sweet gig! It would be cool to get a shot of a custom guitar in front of their building with a wide angle lens with a long exposure right after the sun went down...

Brian

Yeah, yeah...right.... The photography is terrific. BUT: That 150 is as beautiful a specimen as I have ever seen!!! I came pretty close to pulling the trigger on it both times it came up here. Zoo' if your photos had been posted to sell that guitar, I'd have bought that thing in New York minute! Jawdropping!!!

I echo everything that has been said, what a fantastic guitar - I am asking you now, and you heard it here first, please can I get first refusal if you ever sell it?

+1 on everything.....I need you to come north and take pictures of my collection......those are beautiful shots.....and the that is a sweet looking guitar......and your daughter is going to be a great guitar player one day...she has that rock look B)

nice pics . .. cute daughter, actually that one stood out the most for me, neat arrangement of objects so its balanced, and the baby's grin just so happy

Archived