Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at NAMM

FredZepp

Heritage and G&L at NAMM 2009 ...just a couple of small pics..

Old news from 2009:

Heritage at NAMM

From 2008.... "The old Gibson factory in Kalamazoo is now the home of Heritage Guitar and, we assume, the ghosts of countless dead blues heroes. We see the new, featherweight H-100 and hear about how things are done in Kalamazoo, which we affectionately refer to as simply "The Zoo" after our favorite Scorpions song."

whoops, 2009 posts...

I keep returning to this thread to ogle the pics! Just beautiful guitars! I'll take the P-90 150, and the Chestnut 525, thanks.... Thanks for posting those, j.p.

Yes, excellent pics, very nice display. Think the P90 "150" is the new 137 Deluxe, Rob. And yeh, I like that one, too.

From Premier Guitars NAMM coverage.. "Heritage H-535 - a ES335-style guitar with a 25.5" scale neck"

but Karl explains in the comments..The Heritage shown in the picture is a 530 (with P90s) and not a 535 (which comes with humbuckers).post-1051-1263760648_thumb.jpg

From Premier Guitars NAMM coverage.. "Heritage H-535 - a ES335-style guitar with a 25.5" scale neck"

but Karl explains in the comments..The Heritage shown in the picture is a 530 (with P90s) and not a 535 (which comes with humbuckers).post-1051-1263760648_thumb.jpg

Holy Grant Green, Batman, isn't the standard scale for H530's 24.75??

If that is a custom order...and I bet it's bright and tight sounding.

Let's bring this thread into 2010 shall we? :D

heritage2.jpg

heritage3.jpg

heritage.jpg

Pics courtesy of 'rickmebe' on TGP: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthrea...amm&page=13

I WANT that 137 TV..Anyone got an extra $1600 laying around they dont need? :wub:

Archived