Heritage Owners Club

Hold on to your guitars!

GrandpaLarry

I have a good friend who owns a guitar store. He is a Heritage dealer. As a matter of fact, he is the dealer who I bought my H535 from.

I just returned from a visit to his store, and he told me: "You bought your guitar just in time. Heritage has been sold."

Apparently, all the remaining original owners are now gone, or soon will be. I am going to take a wait and see attitude until I see the instruments the new owners put out.

Does anyone here have any other info on this?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read a couple articles about it. I can't say I'm too happy about it. I hope whoever buys them keeps the same employees and the same work ethic. Amazing instruments, I would like many more of them.

rooster.

I just read a couple articles about it. I can't say I'm too happy about it. I hope whoever buys them keeps the same employees and the same work ethic. Amazing instruments, I would like many more of them.

rooster.

Any links to these articles ?

Only reference googling 'round are the rumors from '07 when Vince did come in after the fire. Haven't seen anything current relating to a transfer of ownership this year.

Oh Brent?...

I haven't heard anything. Also, Heritage guitars are NOT a big name. I don't think any large corporate entity would even be interested in them. They have a low production volume and do all handmade guitars. They sell because of the people that make them. Without those people, there is no Heritage.

I have heard no information in this regard whatsoever. I talk with the owners weekly and have been given no indication of any such sale. I will look into it but may not get a response until Monday.

Thank You,

Dennis Weaver

Dealer rep for FL,GA,NC &SC

I have heard no information in this regard whatsoever. I talk with the owners weekly and have been given no indication of any such sale. I will look into it but may not get a response until Monday.

Thank You,

Dennis Weaver

Dealer rep for FL,GA,NC &SC

DENNIS WEAVER?????? From Gun Smoke???? You gotta be shittin' me!!!!

he's the dennis weaver from "big orange guitars" in florida. big orange is a heritage shop and i'm buying my h530 from dennis.

Let's not be too quick to show any disrespect for any other member's input here. I am sure the initial topic wouldn't have been posted just to kill time. I'm the only one that does that ;P

Yeah, you're right.. I'm sure that the info is just being passed along and I can only hope that it is incorrect.

It would certainly send some shock waves through here if any truth to it.

I didn't know there were any Dennis Weavers left. Thought they were all knitted, now.....

The perfect crime. Get, get out and keep them guessing!

I love it!

Archived