Heritage Owners Club

An egg for the Bird's nest.

High Flying Bird

On my 3 trips through the Heritage factory I have seen 3 people see their guitars in production and found another guitar in production that belongs to a member who wasn't there. It turns out that I also saw my first custom order at the factory last week.

I ordered through The Music Man in Brighton, MI. A few hours ago I got a call from Marv confirming my order and giving advice on the best way to make the guitar. Here is how it will turn out. Antiuqe Sunburst, ebony fret board, block inlays and Duncan Fat Cats.

The blanks below are going to be my guitar. How cool is that? :boxing:

img_2628_std.jpg

Rise of a Phoenix!

Holy Moly!! PSP 2010 just keeps on getting better. Great great selection, Ron - the model, the finish, the appointments. I was just asking some other HOC Phatcat users their opinions on those pickups - think you're gonna have an incredible guitar there. Can't wait to see it and here ya lay out some slide on it next year.

Or... ya could come visit your in-laws up here in Minneapolis and just bring it along. Gets real nice up here in Jan/Feb. Could get a little hockey in across the street!!

rw

All three years Marv has given me side tours of the factory. That is always a very special honor especially for a photographer. Now he is hand building a 357 for me. I am so excited.

This guitar is the brother of Paul's, Skydog52, 357 that we saw last Friday. Marv cut the wood at the same time. From what I understood Marv to say he glued it together earlier in the day before I ordered it. I know it will be done right.

That is so cool...

I walked up as Marv was putting those pieces together , like in the pic.

So I've got a small piece of video of him doing that... not knowing the significance of it at the time.

Who would have thought... Birds 357... freaking' cool.

What happened to the Rich Bich you were talking about this past weekend? I thought you were talking about a model of guitar. Were you referring to a new mistress? And a guitar???

You old stump grinder...

Ron, so you sold the GoldTop with that weird Bigsby (arm) to fund the 357? Is that right? I like the 357, but wonder if you'll miss that gold one. It was pretty cool for a painted guitar.

All three years Marv has given me side tours of the factory. That is always a very special honor especially for a photographer. Now he is hand building a 357 for me. I am so excited.

This guitar is the brother of Paul's, Skydog52, 357 that we saw last Friday. Marv cut the wood at the same time. From what I understood Marv to say he glued it together earlier in the day before I ordered it. I know it will be done right.

Congrats Ron. I talked to Mike at the Music Man today and he told me you called and

placed the order. Mike is a good guy. Good player too.

He did some tweaks on my 530. He wasn't there when I picked it up and I called him

to ask him what he did. Plays like butter now.

Thanks again for taking those pictures of my build. Can't wait!

NGD soon, yes. :):D:D:thumbsup:

Wow! you got an ultra sound of your new baby . . .how cool!

That's what I told someboedy this morning.

These are not production models. Stricktly on a case by cqase basis. I got lucky and saw one just laying there.

I changed the color to Dark Almond Burst.

I'm wondering how a thick, f-holed, chambered bird would sound

Archived