Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

JeffB

Members
  • Posts

    608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    73

JeffB last won the day on August 18

JeffB had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

20587 profile views

JeffB's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/15)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare

Recent Badges

449

Reputation

  1. I dont normally watch this sort of stuff but I watched this the other night when it came up as a suggestion. The twist at the end was really funny.
  2. Im looking for a distortion pedal. Ive never really used distortion except for a couple of Mesas and an Egnator amp.IVe alway been more about OD than Distortion So far Ive read about Marshall Guv'nor, JHS Angry Charlie, Wampler Pinnacle, MXR EVH, s/h MI Audio Crunch Box. I think any of them might be okay, have enough gain. Sort of JCM 800 + in a pedal levels of gain rather than JTM levels of overdrive which I seem to have well and truly covered. I have a RAT. It isnt doing it for me. Any other suggestions?
  3. Dirty Lemon Burst looks great!
  4. Some great sounds in there!
  5. Yeah, that is a weapon.
  6. Because Im going to be a shredder <laughs out loud and startles the cat> Ive been looking at high gain od/dist pedals even though in a post somewhere else I dont really like high gain. I found some snug fitting spandex pants. I feel like the whole shred idea thing is moving along nicely.
  7. I remember you posting this. The wake pattern in the grain is what I remember the most but I also remember hb sized p90.
  8. Ive been looking for Stats and Parson Street models for the last month or so. Parson Street model never shows up anywhere! That one is really nice.
  9. All great looking guitars. The grain on the first one!!! That last one, is it a Stat Deluxe hard tail or Parson Street hard tail?
  10. There are pedals on both of these boards I would like to spend time with. So much cool stuff.
  11. I gigged the PodXTlive for a while. Ive mostly used individual pedals, a few ods, a modulation and two delay pedals. Variations on that.
  12. Ive had boss and other brands multi fx units since the late 80s. Around 2012-14 I had both Kemper and fractal gear. Ive kind of just been around the technology as it evolved through 80s-2018 and Ive just gone with it. The MS3 and a TC electronic Modulator is all I have remaining as far as digital multi FX goes. I bought the MS3 in 2018, I barely used it.
  13. Thats cool! I remember you posting something about this, the headstock and body shape details seem really familiar.
  14. Well, I posted that 68days ago. Since then: Duke of Tone displaced Jetter Red2... but then, the DoT was displaced by a MXR timmy and two Danelectro Timmy clones, 3 timmy's!!!... and also an on all the time Line 6 Constrictor set to the mellow/LA-2A setting Rest of the board is EQD sea machine and 2x delay (short analogue, long digital) Its not the finished thing, but it is finished for today.
  15. What change looks like: Me not posting the crazy guy maniacally typing gif.
×
×
  • Create New...