Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitar Family Photos

HANGAR18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Thanks Mike!  I'm beginning to like it a whole lot.  I recently acquired it.  I never thought I would step outside of the Les Paul (150)/tele box but the 535 is certainly a welcome addition!

• 1 month later...

I got to do some work with my buddy Dave Kerr recently and we took this picture of our 150s shortly after the session.  He's holding his black 150 that he won at PSP 2018.  He's used it for every gig and every session since winning it.  He favors it over a very nice lot of Les Paul customs, standards, and PRS guitars that he used to play regularly.  He assures me he'll be joining this forum, as soon as I guide him through it.

2019042595215554.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well, time moves on.

Currently, this IS my Heritage family photo as I only have one Heritage guitar left. But, feel free to visit my profile page and navigate your way to my photos folder to see all of the many different Heritage guitars I have owned over the years. There are a number of them which I wish I would have never parted with, but that's how it goes I guess.

I have since changed the gold top hat knobs over to black speed knobs and I'm surprised that I can't find any current photos of this guitar like that.

Well, I did use this guitar to make a video on YouTube on how to perform an annual fingerboard service and change the strings once not too long ago.

I do however own a couple of Kalamazoo cousins (as I call them) which are not pictured. They are a pair of Gibson Flying V's since Heritage won't make Flying V's.

H535_1786x1280.jpg

H535_1782x1280.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, JRL said:

I got to do some work with my buddy Dave Kerr recently and we took this picture of our 150s shortly after the session.  He's holding his black 150 that he won at PSP 2018.  He's used it for every gig and every session since winning it.  He favors it over a very nice lot of Les Paul customs, standards, and PRS guitars that he used to play regularly.  He assures me he'll be joining this forum, as soon as I guide him through it.

2019042595215554.jpg

I'm really glad to know he uses it so much.  Many of the previous winners never used or kept the guitars.  I like seeing winners that want the guitar and love it as much as the rest of us Heritage junkies.

Archived