Heritage Owners Club

incoming heritage

big bob

Another Heritage?! I thought you already had the market cornered on cool guitars. Are you doling out hints? An Eagle???

yes a heritage and you know witch one! such audacity from the cable man!

Last Halloween I dressed up as Dr. Audacious! From Aw Da City...

Are you kidding me??

It should look exactly like this

med_gallery_987_181_432242.jpg

Thanks Barry

No problem, Lance. While I appreciated the quality of the guitar, I just didn't appreciate the things that made it unique. You, I believe, will. That is what made it much easier to decide to let it go. Take good care of her... and, if I can make it, I hope to see her again at PSPIV.

Dr. Audacious sez: "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get..." oops. Wrong quote.

Dr. Audacious says: Bodacious!!! :downtown::downtown::downtown:

No problem, Lance. While I appreciated the quality of the guitar, I just didn't appreciate the things that made it unique. You, I believe, will. That is what made it much easier to decide to let it go. Take good care of her... and, if I can make it, I hope to see her again at PSPIV.

Thanks Barry, I do like the three pup sound. I will take great care of her. you'll see..

Another triple pupped guitstick. That makes 3 for you doesn't it.

Yeah, Bird, he's always having to have ONE MORE pickup than the rest of us... OBVIOUSLY compensating for some embarassing inadequacy... Poor Bastage. :biggrin_mini::biggrin_mini::biggrin_mini:

Guest HRB853370

yes a heritage and you know witch one! such audacity from the cable man!

Gee, I am on the Gulf Coast of FL maybe I can see it on the way back...in person

Yep. We had discussed this guitar for a few months. It is a great, great guitar. This was the first time I had actually messed with three pickups. I had owned three pickup guitars before, but never used two of them. haha. So, after the newness wore off, I really wasn't a fan of the three pickup thing. I may have kept it if I did the Frampton wiring on it where the toggle controled the pickups like a traditional two humbucker job and the middle was blended in with a volume control. But... I think it is in the right place now. When he approached me, I knew Lance would make a good home given his love for the 3 p'up guitars... and this wasn't the first time he approached me about it. :D So, yeah. :D

Archived