Heritage Owners Club

Say Hello To My Little Friend

nicknickhall

post-5479-0-65035700-1322772779_thumb.jpgpost-5479-0-81758400-1322772771_thumb.jpg

So, I was going to have one built. But I'd have to wait and then I saw this one come up on Gbase and now I am a Heritage owner. F17401-ASB come on down. Just arrived yesterday after a 3000 mile journey. I'm reminded of the Dylan song, "you ain't goin' nowhere". The wife should be jealous.

I was pokin around the cavity with a dentist's mirror to see if I could id the pups. It's stock as far as i know, but the covers are so shiny they don't look 22 yrs old. All I saw was an oval sticker with "bridge" on it and some hieroglyphics i can't decipher. Well they sound really good to me so whatever....I'm just tickled to have a new house guest.

Beautiful Guitar! Welcome to the Forum! Those pickups appear to be schallers.

Nick...the usual giveaways to Schallers are the two adjusting screws on either side of the pickup bezel. And what a honey that is!!! Gorgeous lumber, and a very popular finish color; one I think The Boys and The Girl do best. Welcome to enablement....

Nick...the usual giveaways to Schallers are the two adjusting screws on either side of the pickup bezel. And what a honey that is!!! Gorgeous lumber, and a very popular finish color; one I think The Boys and The Girl do best. Welcome to enablement....

Thanks and isn't the enablement lovely???

Hey Nick, welcome!

What kind of photography do you do?

my main client is in the wireless industry and I photograph cell sites for him. otherwise general photography and some digiscoping of wildlife.

my main client is in the wireless industry and I photograph cell sites for him. otherwise general photography and some digiscoping of wildlife.

Hmm, I'm in the wireless industry and look at photos of towers all the time... Do any work in Michigan?

awesome and welcome to the cult. the photog thing caught my eye too, like it did birds. he's a fantastic photog, check out the stuff he's put together re heritages and the PSP gatherings..

Hmm, I'm in the wireless industry and look at photos of towers all the time... Do any work in Michigan?

My major client is "fotosim.com" and he does work all over North America. I do photography all over California. I previously worked with Lucent and my travels took me to Detroit metro area and Traverse City. That was in the go go 90's.

Hi and welcome Nick, I hope we hear from you a lot more. I don't own a 575 myself, but I do enjoy Peter Green's 575 which is identical to yours. If yours is as good as his, it must be fantastic.

Archived