Heritage Owners Club

My first Heritage

PunkKitty

I made the decision last week to sell several guitars and buy one nice guitar to replace them. I thought about PRS and Gibson. Then I talked to a friend (Kidsmoke) about Heritage. He convinced me to try one. I joined the forum and looked around a bit. Then I found this H-170 that Jimbob posted and decided to bite the bullet. I don't regret it at all. Here are the pics.

The case is nice.

DSCF0716.jpg

Let's take a first look at the headstock.

DSCF0721.jpg

That looks good. Let's take a look at the guitar itself.

DSCF0717.jpg

That's nice. Let's take a closer look.

DSCF0719.jpg

Very pretty. Let's take a look at the back.

DSCF0722.jpg

It all looks good. It plays very, very well. It has a set of Duncan 59s in it so it sounds awesome. The craftsmanship really shows on this one. The pictures don't do it justice.

That's my equipment budget for the next 2 years or so. Anyone want to buy a guitar?

I guess I offically belong here now.

Guest HRB853370

You already belonged Punkkitty!! Gorgeous guitar; never saw a 170 GT that is stunning!! Now this should be in the Heritage section and not in the Family Tree!! Congrats!!

You already belonged Punkkitty!! Gorgeous guitar; never saw a 170 GT that is stunning!! Now this should be in the Heritage section and not in the Family Tree!! Congrats!!

Thanks! I'll talk to the admin about moving the thread.

Sweet guitar Dude. I hope you enjoy it.

Got it, sorry. I still hope you enjoy it.

I looked twice at that guitar when JB put it up. What's not to like?!? Gorgeous finish/wood, lightweight, good pups. Congratulations on a fine guitar. What is it about those 170s that make them so popular with the fairer rockers?

alisonpiptone.jpg

A VERY sharp looking Heritage... Congrats.

What a great way to start off.

Can I ask... what type of music are you going to play on it..?

If you want to rock, I find the '59's do a great job !!

I usually play rock of one flavor or another. The 59s sound great in that guitar.

Meow Kitty! Welcome to the club and nice choice for your first one.

Sounds like a real rocker. Nice to have more of the female feline opinion here! We need it.

Congrats, PunkKitty! Let's hear it for the Illinois Chapter of Heritage Electric Audio Players, or I-CHEAP! No, that will never fly....Oh, well, who cares what we call ourselves, we've got Heritage guitars, therefore we RULE!!! haha.

Archived