iim7v7im7

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NGDJul292010002.jpg

DSC_2598_a.jpg

sDSC_2583_c.jpg

Hello,

Is that an OSB Milli Ultra Standard? Is the back finished like the fron? Georgeous guitar, I'm jealous:)

My skills as a photographer hardly justify posting in this thread, but I did recognize something I hadn't noticed when I pulled up these pics. First, here are my first three Heritage guitars, among all my k'zoo guitars at the time ...

Custom ordered Wolfe 35 Special with Ebony Board

My first Heritage, a 550 in natural with Gold Hardware

Eagle Classic, ordered by the original owner from Wolfe with a floater and split blocks, in Almond 'burst. This to me is the signature Heritage finish, since I remember that the guitars in the first adds that I saw back in the 80s usually had guitars in this finish.

013.jpg

The three from the back

015.jpg

My next Heritage, again custom ordered by the original owner with (to me) an interesting set of features combining aspects of the 140, 147, and 150.

003-7.jpg

...and then, Brent kindly has two in his cooler, waiting for when I get back. Here's the interesting thing. Add those two guitars to the mix, and I have three k'zoo blondes, three 'burst, and three reds (counting the cherry sunburst as red.) ...and, for the evil gear hound in me, the fact that since the pic was taken I've acquired another K'zoo burst and a goldtop means that, for the sake of balance, zen, and fung sway, I really need two more goldtop heritage guitars, and another burst.

Hello,

Is that an OSB Milli Ultra Standard? Is the back finished like the fron? Georgeous guitar, I'm jealous:)

Nope.

2001 H155 Millie. ASB (Antique SunBurst). The words 'Ultra' and 'Standard' do not appear on the label. Just a regular everyday great Heritage maple cap. The back is not nearly as nice as the front.

Here's an older shot taken when the neck pickup was flipped:

HeritageH155003.jpg

And here's a more recent shot showing how the flame really jumps out depending on the light and the angle of view:

I've posted this one a couple of times before.

sDSC_2589.jpg

Okay.... here my Heritage Axes...

H535 - 1988 - Upgraded with SD '59's

IMG_8875.JPG

And my H150 - 2006

H150_3Body.jpg

Family picture...

Collectie.jpg

If it were not for the poker chip I would have said that you posted the picture of the LP instead of the H150. In the family picture it looks much more yellowish than in the close up picture.

Archived