Let's see your Heritage Guitars...

iim7v7im7

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

Man I love that guitar! Except it's a** backwards. :icon_shaking2:

DSCF0696.jpg

I would just restring it opposite and it would be just fine.

That is an interesting model... Natural top' date=' but black sides, back, and neck?[/quote']

Yep. It has an antique natural top so it is yellower than the straight natural. Trans black back, sides and neck. I absolutely adore it. Not sure if you were on these boards when I first came across it. I drooled over it for about a year before I bought it.

Not many seemed to like it but me.

Marty Grass got the 157 with a similar paint scheme. Just stunning. I hope to buy it off him one day. haha. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Yep. It has an antique natural top so it is yellower than the straight natural. Trans black back, sides and neck. I absolutely adore it. Not sure if you were on these boards when I first came across it. I drooled over it for about a year before I bought it.

Not many seemed to like it but me.

Marty Grass got the 157 with a similar paint scheme. Just stunning. I hope to buy it off him one day. haha. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Kind of a Joe Bonamassa thing... I rather think its cool. I'm glad its a transient black, not a thick coat of paint like G-brand does...

H157 Custom HRWx3 Chestnut Burst...

gallery_8_136_658062.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Hello Kitty!

• 4 months later...

I ran across this thread via a Google search. I know a lot of guitars have come and gone since this thread was last active.

I thought it would be fun to resurrect it and see who has what now. This is kind of what this place is all about......

These are my two latest and a family shot.

GEDC6851.jpg

vip.jpg

DSCF2571.jpg

Archived