Heritage Owners Club

I must no think bad thoughts

big bob

No, Lance. Those are simply DISTASTEFUL, gaudy thoughts. THIS is a bad thought. UPS wasn't too gentle with my KBP810 amp.... Sleep tight, buddy.

http://PSPIII085-1.jpg

Ouch.

I will stick my foot so far up your butt that when I wiggle my toes you will blink SOS.

When I ordered my 357 Marv flat out told me that he wouldn't put a bigsby or soap bar p-90s on it. Please use a Vibramate or whatever. If you choose otherwise my foot will be thirsty for your colon. Oh yeah, you will have to drink some of that colon blow first. Will can get you some.

Those Warren boys have some funny shaped guitars and some funny notions about having fun......

img_0982_std.jpg

You just bought a 357 and after Beaker delivers it you are going to put a checkered pick guard and bigsby on it.

I need time to asorb that.

I mean I totally get it all. Just not in the same sentence.

hold on horsie ~

that pickguard reminded me immediately of those weird hamer guitars that dude from cheap trick plays...

and, my experience with bigsbys (factory issued 1974 SG Std) is that they are a lot of work...

:icon_pirat:

hold on horsie ~

that pickguard reminded me immediately of those weird hamer guitars that dude from cheap trick plays...

and, my experience with bigsbys (factory issued 1974 SG Std) is that they are a lot of work...

:icon_pirat:

MJ - you're only taunting the local Mad Scientist...

Those Warren boys have some funny shaped guitars and some funny notions about having fun......

img_0982_std.jpg

I really miss that one. If only it had an ebony board instead of rosewood. <sigh>

'Course, you'd be sporting a pair of these, right?

greenshot_2012-04-13_14-09-48.png

I had a pair of those when I was (much) younger. They were all the rage then, just not in the podunk little burgh I grew up in. Two weeks ago, I was this close >< to ordering a customized pair off the Van's web site. I bought a pair of Adidas Cool-something-or-other tennis shoes instead. There's just some things 45 year old dudes shouldn't sport. You know?

But I'm still tempted to order a pair.

OpTopical: Lance, my man, make it your own.

funny story: I had to mail something to somebody, used the box for my vibramate...well the girl behind the counter was blushing, asking if I took the batteries out....and if I ever mailed anything like that before

took me a while to realize she thought it was a dildo!! hahha

funny story: I had to mail something to somebody, used the box for my vibramate...well the girl behind the counter was blushing, asking if I took the batteries out....and if I ever mailed anything like that before

took me a while to realize she thought it was a dildo!! hahha

Sounds like the blonde that chipped a tooth on her "Vibramate..."

I had a pair of those when I was (much) younger. They were all the rage then, just not in the podunk little burgh I grew up in. Two weeks ago, I was this close >< to ordering a customized pair off the Van's web site. I bought a pair of Adidas Cool-something-or-other tennis shoes instead. There's just some things 45 year old dudes shouldn't sport. You know?

But I'm still tempted to order a pair.

Thats the cool thing about being 48, you dont have to feel so self conscious.

45- oh do I look like Im trying to hard to look hip.

48- I like those shoes I will wear them.

and yeah, I have a pair.

Archived