Heritage Owners Club

NHD

brentrocks

Yoslate's H 150 custom arrived today! Considering how much this guitar has worked, it is still a fine piece! The neck is a typical Med/slim C for that era. I havent officially put it on the scale, but it feels about 9.5 lbs. A beautiful top, thats an understatement!!! Rob had the frets all polished up and a new set of strings on there for me, so its ready to rock! Its loaded with SD Phat Cats and it was a special order with a wraptail bridge, which i absoloutly love!!!

I'll have some clips of this bad boy later!

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

Nice catch Brent, you're my idol.

You're bringing this to the barn, aren't you? I really want to hear what those Phat Cats can do. I thought about a set in the 140 before I got the AlnicoPros.

oh yes...she'll be there

Guest HRB853370

Nice transaction. Must have been private, I never saw it advertised on the forum! Now how do you set intonation when there is no bridge and only a wraptailpiece?

Guest HRB853370

You're bringing this to the barn, aren't you? I really want to hear what those Phat Cats can do. I thought about a set in the 140 before I got the AlnicoPros.

Do you really think Brent will have it that long Rich? You are such an optimist!!!

Congrats! That's a stunner top. Nice to see you buying Heritages again.

Congrat's on that winner!!!! Love the Vintage SB!!!

Guest HRB853370

Nice transaction. Must have been private, I never saw it advertised on the forum! Now how do you set intonation when there is no bridge and only a wraptailpiece?

How do you adjust intonation when the bridge is missing?

How do you adjust intonation when the bridge is missing?

There is a bit of adjustment possible with the stoptail itself, but no individual string adjustments. These work just fine really.. I've got an SG that's like that and I love it.

MAN, Brent... that is sweet. We all knew that that one would be a great grab. Enjoy !

Archived