Heritage Owners Club

SunsetBurst Facelift... What a great guitar!

Millennium Maestro

So as many know this is Yoslates ol' Custom 150, I had a bridge I wanted to try on her while changing the strings to 9's (because of my bad elbow)!

After the bridged measured out, thought the nickel Phat cats looked a little out of place and installed some duncans, then I thought the creme pickup rings looked a little out of place... After everything was said and done the guitar intonated perfectly, plays like a dream and sounds a meaty as a 2000# bull!

Here are a few photos! Enjoy

SSBCustom001.jpg

SSBCustom002.jpg

Before!

BRsunset.jpg

Carvin used those Schaller Bridges back in the day. They are definitely solid. Not sure how useful the fine tuners are, but schaller still puts them on a lot of things anyway.

Now that is one rocking guitar. Not that it wasn't before, but now it looks more badass somehow.

Have fun with it, Guy. Hope you play it out! That one's a working guitar, no doubt!

I will definitely be playing her, out may be another question... I got back from PSP to a band that found a new singer, they have since said they made a mistake but I am not ready to give them a second chance!

The guitar is absolutely impecable! got to go got another bass player calling me!

Guest HRB853370

So Tulk1 owned this BEFORE Yoslate did before YOU did? Sure wish I could own it. But my gas is gone. And no cash either.

I will definitely be playing her, out may be another question... I got back from PSP to a band that found a new singer, they have since said they made a mistake but I am not ready to give them a second chance!

The guitar is absolutely impecable! got to go got another bass player calling me!

Burn Unit "fired" the Maestro?! Not cool. I hope things work out one way or the other for you, Guy. (I have a feeling they WILL.)

Burn Unit "fired" the Maestro?! Not cool. I hope things work out one way or the other for you, Guy. (I have a feeling they WILL.)

The funny thing, 2 days after the Pow wow and the Bass player telling me they moved on with an "Allstar singer" both the Drummer and Lead player were at my house saying they made a mistake, wishing they could turn back time, saying they didnt know what they were thinking.... After many years of friendship and good times together I dont want to go back... especially with the Bass player trying to run the show!

Sounds like if they want you back, the bass player will need to go. He's got his head too far up his ass to be worth keeping around. He definitely has his own agenda, which does not seem to jive with the rest of the band, and he probably waited for your planned absence to stage a coup.

That was FAST! I'm with TBone; burn the bass player. Enjoy!

Archived