Heritage Owners Club

I'll fix your LITTLE red wagon.....

brentrocks

The end of an era....the last Gerry Gessie "LITTLE ONE" that rolled out of Parsons St.

I was very surprised when I opened the case....I didn't know that it was a solid maple body with a 3 piece flamed neck?????!!!!!!

A stunning trans cherry finsh! HRWs, rosewood board with traps, push/pull coil taps, Schaller roller bridge and a Schaller (TP6 copy fine tune tailpiece)

IMG_4518_zps02cbd132.jpg

IMG_4519_zpsea39329b.jpg

IMG_4521_zps5eb68e9a.jpg

IMG_4526_zpsd01b4b49.jpg

IMG_4527_zps40233280.jpg

IMG_4509_zps74ff92ec.jpg

IMG_4497_zps00d680c7.jpg

Very nice!

Do you know approx how many H133 Little One were made in total?

38. This one is 38 and it was told by Jim Derleu that this was the last one ever made.

38. This one is 38 and it was told by Jim Derleu that this was the last one ever made.

I think mine is #33.

They are really cool guitars. The only thing I don't love about them is that they are difficult to play while sitting (i.e. without a strap).

I'll bring mine at PSP

You're kidding! They're not making them anymore! Imagine what that does to the price of any LEFTY G Gessie that's out there in the world! It's going to be ridiculous. :unsure:

Anyway . . . I'm happy for your snag, Brent - that is once nice guitar!

Beautiful. I never would have guessed that guitar looked so good; especially with the seller's photos. Nice shootin' Tex.

Guest HRB853370

go to this web page http://www.gerrygessie.com/ and on the left-hand side of the page, click on "Little One Owner's Club" and you'll see how many different types there are and how good they do, indeed, look!

How did this "virtually unknown" guy get a signature Heritage is what I would like to know!!

Archived