Heritage Owners Club

Long scale H575 custom build update

jimsoloway

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! What kind of PUP?

DiMarzio 36th Anniversay PAF.

Thanks to all for the encouragement. I think this is going to be a wonderful guitar. The folks at Heritage have been incredibly cooperative and I'm getting really excited now. I'm starting work on a new album next week so I won't have this for the first session but I should have it for the last couple and I'm hoping that I'll be able to use it for a bunch of tunes.

Yessssssssssss! and Wowwwwwwwww!

That is going to be a custom beauty.

Can't wait for finished product and tone report. Congrats.

It's great to see fine musicians ordering custom builds from the boys (and girl) at Parson Street. Best way to get an instrument worth keeping forever.

Be sure to post pics and a sound clip of the finished product.

That is going to be a real beauty!! Didn't you just order it? Wow, that has to be a record!!

They actually started it a while before I made it official. I guess they had a lot of faith and I seem to have just caught a seam in their production schedule.

And thanks for all the comments. I love this finish. It's always seemed to me to be the direct descendent of the finish on the backs of the Lloyd Loar mandolins. We tried to capture the essence of the Loar burst on a bunch of the guitars that we built but I don;t think we ever came quite as close as heritage does.

90U-5005_body-back.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived