Heritage Owners Club

New Limited Edition Heritage Coming

skydog52

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-408-0-41222100-1390698309_thumb.jpg

Oh, that's a lot thinner than a 157. That's interesting.

1 5/8 so a little thinner. the belly cut in that shot looks thinner. Detroit Blues said the smaller 140's were close enough to the 150 and I agree. Guess if I waited some I could have had that banner...

Maple Cap, ebony fretboard, korina body, three piece neck, maple center with korina ends, resomax bridge, gotoh 510 cosmo black tuners

Nice! The fretboard just looked lighter in the photo of you (?) holding it, so I didn't know if it was ebony or rosewood.

What does that baby weigh?

Spectrum which pickups did you end up using?

I love the look of a staple P90 in the neck

Duncan neck & Throbak bridge The strings perfectly lined up with the staple magnets too. Might be a while till I can snap some shots outside

post-408-0-08700600-1390744642_thumb.jpg

Limited Edition??? This cracks me up. Every Heritage guitar is a limited edition!!! I know Wolfe has to market guitars, but after the first 40 are made is he saying that you can't custom order another one JUST like the first 40? Hell, you can custom order this guitar now from a different dealer!!!! (and it might even cost less....) It might not have the numbering, but I bet you can spec everything else.

Heritage not going to deny an order for a guitar from another dealer.

Limited Edition??? This cracks me up. Every Heritage guitar is a limited edition!!! I know Wolfe has to market guitars, but after the first 40 are made is he saying that you can't custom order another one JUST like the first 40? Hell, you can custom order this guitar now from a different dealer!!!! (and it might even cost less....) It might not have the numbering, but I bet you can spec everything else.

Have to admit, you make a strong point there Kuz.

Heritage is doing the Limited Edition (limited number) not Jay. He just reserved #3 and #4. You can get one from any dealer.

Guest HRB853370

IMG_1634_2.jpg

I think this '85 looks better....

Their first solid body was all mahogany, but it was a 140...

That is the prettiest 140 I have ever seen. Your ex right DB? I wish I had bought it......who does own it?

man, I can't buy any new guitars for a while, this is frustrating...I want one of those things!!

if i got one of those 157's it would definitely be getting a Bigsby :D

I always liked this old '50's Les Paul Custom:

Big-Sugar---Five-Hundred-Pounds---Bookle:

man, I can't buy any new guitars for a while, this is frustrating...I want one of those things!!

if i got one of those 157's it would definitely be getting a Bigsby :D

I always liked this old '50's Les Paul Custom:

Really you would ruin a beautiful guitar like that with a Bigbobsby

Archived