Heritage Owners Club

New Limited Edition Heritage Coming

skydog52

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that there is most likely some significance to the fact that only "a total of 40 will be made", but do you know if this is the only 40th anniversary model planned?

That would be 2025.

Hoping they have a 30th anniversary model.

That looks sweet, but I don't understand the mahogany body with a two piece mahogany cap.

Perhaps it's a weight issue? It may be easier to find smaller pieces of "light" mahogany than one large piece of "light" mahogany....

Anyway, it's just too cool.

actually I was talking to Marv a few weeks ago & was trying to convince him to make a std production 157 sorta like that...I wonder

as far as I know, my 157 is the only one ( so far ) that's 100% mahogany?

that is a beauty!! I want one!!

I must say that I don't really understand the reasoning behind this effort. There is a (so called) Heritage dealer right down the street from me who has around 30 (new old stock) Heritage guitars, which they've had for a very long time, and they can't sell them because nearly all of them have P90's in them.

The spec sheet was put together late for NAMM. It should have read; solid hog construction. Fact is,some will have 1 piece tops,some 2 piece tops. Some may be 1 piece bodies. Prototype wasn't done in time for the show. There is a wait for the staple pick-up. The prototype is 2 piece .

I love this guitar

sweet.

I must say that I don't really understand the reasoning behind this effort. There is a (so called) Heritage dealer right down the street from me who has around 30 (new old stock) Heritage guitars, which they've had for a very long time, and they can't sell them because nearly all of them have P90's in them.

man does not buy on pickups alone.

could be the platform as much or more than the P90's they carry, or the combination thereof, or the retailers general inability to inform the buying public. I seem to recall they're were more than a few triples in that lot, as well, correct?

Archived