Heritage Owners Club

New Limited Edition Heritage Coming

skydog52

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buzzy, Your post pleases me. I'm really happy with this project as well. It was difficult,but satisfying. :thumbsup:

Difficult because of Marv? :laughing7::icon_salut:

Oh...by the way, would you please remind everybody at the shop about PSP....Friday Aug 1.....I would hate to arrive there Friday afternoon and have the doors closed/locked!!!

Now that I don't have Vince there to make sure these things get done, I worry a little.

Thanks for your help!!!

Difficult because of Marv? :laughing7::icon_salut:

Oh...by the way, would you please remind everybody at the shop about PSP....Friday Aug 1.....I would hate to arrive there Friday afternoon and have the doors closed/locked!!!

Now that I don't have Vince there to make sure these things get done, I worry a little.

Thanks for your help!!!

Ummm Well...Lets just say;some of the details I thought were important,were met with opposition at first. Passion is infectious though. :violent1::love3:

Marv has been personally routing these. Its tricky. Not a job he wants to do everyday. He has been pretty cool about it really.

The doors are always open for you Brent. I will remind them often though.

Ummm Well...Lets just say;some of the details I thought were important,were met with opposition at first. Passion is infectious though. :violent1::love3:

Marv has been personally routing these. Its tricky. Not a job he wants to do everyday. He has been pretty cool about it really.

The doors are always open for you Brent. I will remind them often though.

I wouldn't have thought you'd get pushback from Marv. When I first talked to him about the idea I had for the one I wanted, he was enthusiastic.

Is the routing different for that staple P90? You guys are using the SD, right?

I wouldn't have thought you'd get pushback from Marv. When I first talked to him about the idea I had for the one I wanted, he was enthusiastic.

Is the routing different for that staple P90? You guys are using the SD, right?

Yes the screws and routing are different and the staple needs to be deep into body and away from the strings due to its power. Yes they used the SD on mine.

ossum. how would you compare the clean sounds, neck pickup, to your previous experiences?

I'm not sure that I'm going to be a good reference since my idea of clean may not necessarily coincide with anyone else's. I would rather have left out the amp choice and song list, but thought it might give a context for these kind of questions. I had 15 minutes - just enough to want to play more.

Yes the screws and routing are different and the staple needs to be deep into body and away from the strings due to its power. Yes they used the SD on mine.

I had concerns that the balance between pickups would be off, but they really got that right

Jay Wolfe had posted that #5 had just arrived ( June 26 ) and is available.

I think I was only daydreaming about maybe reserving a particular number in the series.

Right now I am inclined to think that my next Heritage guitar will be a different model.

But, I do recognize that some of the enthusiam over these guitars is a little bit contagious.

Wolfe is saying that it is an Ebony fretboard.

Geez Louise. I'm thinking I'll take my checkbook to PSP.

Edit to add: I don't want one of 40. Think i can talk Marv into a non-limited with a trapeze or Bigsby? :love10:

Geez Louise. I'm thinking I'll take my checkbook to PSP.

Edit to add: I don't want one of 40. Think i can talk Marv into a non-limited with a trapeze or Bigsby? :love10:

If you catch him in the morning of PSP he should be in his the most receptive mood.

I'd love one, but I've just never been able to wrap my head around the black beauty. I would however eventually like to have a guitar with that kind of pickup setup.

I also just spent way too long watching Phil X playing on that '56 LPC. Nothing like blasting vintage guitars through a tonemaster amp and playing ozzy songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived