Heritage Owners Club

Burnt Amber 535....NGD!

brentrocks

The tone of a Heritage H535 is so distinctive!!!

I consider the 535, Heritage's flagship guitar.....lol.....i'm sure I'm not the only one!!!

2013 535....burnt amber!!!

Duncan 59ers

Chrome hardware

Matching pickguard

Chunky neck

I'll post a tone demo later....this thing is nothing short of incredible!!!!

IMG_8569_zpsc3lqbyuf.jpgIMG_8571_zpsiima4cx7.jpg IMG_8572_zpstary89dl.jpg IMG_8573_zpsusbcsy4n.jpg IMG_8574_zpswzzqexs3.jpg IMG_8575_zps73gpwcil.jpg IMG_8576_zpsknvypges.jpg

Is that really Burnt Amber? Looks more like Burnt Up or Roasted Amber. Either way, nicely done, Brently. You have a knack for finding some nicely appointed Heritages. And yeah, the FB looks too smooth to be Rosewood. Not enough discernable grain .... in the pics.

Dude, I'm getting whiplash with all the wheelin'/ dealin' you've been doing lately! I gotta say, once again, the 535 is my favorite Heritage; but I love 'em all! Congratulations on another great guitar, however long she's in the fold.

That baby sounds as nice as it looks! Where did you find it?

Brent:

Congrats on a great guitar. I've owned two 535's and they are great guitars. I really prefer a semi-hollow over a solid body guitar almost all of the time.

One thing I like about the 535 BETTER than any Gibson ES-335 I've ever owned/played is the location of the jack. I've never liked having it on the face of the guitar and much prefer it on the rim like the 535.

As a side note, I once owned a car (1976 Ford Galaxay 500, 7 Litre) in that color. It had a 428 cu. in. engine and would really fly. I'll bet your guitar will do the same.

Stringman

Can't believe dibs has not already been called on this gorgeous guitar.

I heard for over a year how everybody wanted that Korina 137, in every related post someone was either asking for it or calling dibbs... Now it is on Ebay, no takers. It appears Dibbs has lost its sincerity!

I personally hope he keeps the 137, its the perfect rocker. Enjoy the 535 while it lasts!

I heard for over a year how everybody wanted that Korina 137, in every related post someone was either asking for it or calling dibbs... Now it is on Ebay, no takers. It appears Dibbs has lost its sincerity!

I personally hope he keeps the 137, its the perfect rocker. Enjoy the 535 while it lasts!

I'd love to have the 137. No funds for another guitar. Kinda ends that dream for me. :icon_pale:

Archived