Heritage Owners Club

NAMM - Breakdown

Millennium Maestro

1. No, I wish I had.

2. Own one, hasn't quite been the same since I dropped it.

Next thing you will want is for me to wear tube socks and a headband.....

I'll lend you a pair of socks at the next PSP. ;^)

1. Great shots. As much as we seem to talk like the 150 is main guitar for Heritage, it seems to me that the guys at Heritage like the hollow body route. Look at the guitars shown, two or three solid bodies, and over a dozen hollow and semihollow guitars.

2. I saw that ESP Archangel and my first impression was "Why?", followed quickly by "That's gonna HURT somebody!"

3. First impression on seeing the "BackBone" was

snake-oil.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Guy, I'd love to get there one day. Great showing by the boys. Beautiful pieces. How were they received by the public?

Do the big manufacturers give away any swag?

Did the dude with the holes in his jeans get the holes from that pointy guitar or were they pre perforated?

There should be a Frankie Ballard H-157 model. He's a country music star for a new generation and yet, there are artist models from Jazz Guitarists most have not heard of.

Take this for consideration:

A Jazz Guitarist plays 10,000 chords for 3 people.

A Rock Guitarist plays 3 chords for 10,000 people.

Which is going to generate more sales for Heritage?

(Please, I'm in in no way insulting our phenomial Jazz artists, it is a genre of a different generation that isn't as appreciated today as it once was, I'm looking at this from a business perspective.)

There should be a Frankie Ballard H-157 model. He's a country music star for a new generation and yet, there are artist models from Jazz Guitarists most have not heard of.

Take this for consideration:

A Jazz Guitarist plays 10,000 chords for 3 people.

A Rock Guitarist plays 3 chords for 10,000 people.

Which is going to generate more sales for Heritage?

(Please, I'm in in no way insulting our phenomial Jazz artists, it is a genre of a different generation that isn't as appreciated today as it once was, I'm looking at this from a business perspective.)

I agree with this and also mean no disrespect or any ill will towards Jazz cats. Or any other genres.

They had, and lost, one of the greatest metal players of the genre. This same guy is also a phenomenal player of jazz and world music.

Who?

Alex Skolnick

The FB H-157 would certainly get some more eyes on the Heritage name but I think the overall "lack of exposure" issue that's forever plagued the company is much much deeper than ANY signature model could significantly improve.

Should be interesting to see what happens with things now that the company sale seems to have fizzled.

Thanks Guy, I'd love to get there one day. Great showing by the boys. Beautiful pieces. How were they received by the public?

Do the big manufacturers give away any swag?

Did the dude with the holes in his jeans get the holes from that pointy guitar or were they pre perforated?

You have to be a dealer or in the retail music business to go there Hfan !

Archived