Heritage Owners Club

P90 Alert! H530 Coming Soon!

Gitfiddler

First of all, this was a totally unexpected purchase. Yes, I've been looking at it for months, drooling on my computer's keyboard every chance I got.

Then today I got up the nerve to call for more details, specs and (gulp) best pricing.

Maybe the planets were aligned just right for me, but we were able to work out a price. A GREAT price for this very beautiful H530, advertised as the very first one made. I thought Wolfe had the first one, but no matter.

This one is on the way to Gitfiddle land!!

H530

I'd love to visit your museum some time. You have a knack for finding beautiful, rare guitars!

Nice score!!!

Hey guys, thanks for the conga-rats. I don't usually make impulsive decisions, especially with gits, but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

And yes, I did order a custom build H525 a few months ago. That custom built to my specs P90 gitfiddle has had me giddy as a little girl in anticipation !!!!! When Bird showed me Marv posing with it's freshly painted naked body, I almost lost it. Then here comes a deal on a 530! Crazy stuff, this GAS.

The 530 was totally a spontaneous purchase for all of the right reasons...HERITAGE GEAR LUST!

Eddies' prices are typically M.A.P. or very high, so I never even considered calling about this 530. They said they are having a Heritage clearance sale right now (hint, hint), and that baby is being shipped as I write.

So...In celebration of the soon to be newest member of my Heritage Harem, I'm breaking out the Grant Green "Ain't It Funky Now" CD tonite, cracking open a Mexican beer, and jamming to "Sookie Sookie" (or Snookie Snookie!) ;)

When it arrives, I'll take her out for a honeymoon jam, snap a few pics and report back here. (I knows the rules) :o

For now, here's a BIG shot of her from Eddies:

H-530

heritageh530.jpg

1st -Way to continue to impress your P-90 President, ah, that would be me, self-appointed!!!!

2nd - I don't know if that is the first every, I seem to remember a different finish for #1

3rd - WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU CARE!!!! THAT 530 (along with the other HOC members natural finish 530) IS THE MOST GORGEOUS ONE I HAVE SEEN!!!! COMPLETELY OFF THE HOOK, OVER THE TOP, BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u will [heart] your 530!

way2go!

Eljay would know; he didn't get up in front of everybody at PSP, but he got there early on Saturday, and his 530 sounded SWEET playing some blues. Yeah, I heard ya, Eljay!!

Eljay would know; he didn't get up in front of everybody at PSP, but he got there early on Saturday, and his 530 sounded SWEET playing some blues. Yeah, I heard ya, Eljay!!

thanks for the kind words, bro! i got my 530 back from a visit with the guitar tech for a set-up, yesterday. oh, baby! :o

the OP has happy daze a-comin'!

First of all, this was a totally unexpected purchase. Yes, I've been looking at it for months, drooling on my computer's keyboard every chance I got.

Then today I got up the nerve to call for more details, specs and (gulp) best pricing.

Maybe the planets were aligned just right for me, but we were able to work out a price. A GREAT price for this very beautiful H530, advertised as the very first one made. I thought Wolfe had the first one, but no matter.

This one is on the way to Gitfiddle land!!

H530

That is a beaut ! The front of my shirt is wet with drool ! I've always loved the 330,and the sound it produced.I bought loads of Grant Green on Blue Note through the '60's & '70's. I even bought a book about him,shown in the photo. It was published by Miller Freeman Books in the U.S.A.,ISBN 087930-556-8. Try Amazon if you're interested.It's a good read.

Now,what amplifier's going to have the pleasure ?

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1283009353_thumb.jpg

That is a beaut ! The front of my shirt is wet with drool ! I've always loved the 330,and the sound it produced.I bought loads of Grant Green on Blue Note through the '60's & '70's. I even bought a book about him,shown in the photo. It was published by Miller Freeman Books in the U.S.A.,ISBN 087930-556-8. Try Amazon if you're interested.It's a good read.

Now,what amplifier's going to have the pleasure ?

Peter Alton Green

Thanks, Peter. That book has been on my must buy list for about twoyears now. A while back I heard an interview with the author, Grant's daughter, I believe, and made me want to get the book as well as his tone ever since. Good reminder.

Archived