Heritage Owners Club

It has been a great day!

dbetts41

Just got this today. 2007 H-150 Goldtop w/darkback. Weigh's in at 9.25 lbs. Looks like a long night of Allman Brothers jamming coming up :icon_rabbit:

Now all you need is a cowboy shirt, hat with a dead bird on it and a pair of Raybans. :icon_thumright:

Just got this today. 2007 H-150 Goldtop w/darkback. Weigh's in at 9.25 lbs. Looks like a long night of Allman Brothers jamming coming up :icon_rabbit:

Congrats!

You know you have to post pictures soon.

Play Liz Reed for me!

Congratulations on the new addition. Spring is in the air. Where'd you find it?

here you go for some pictures. I found it on GC's used site. (Orlando store). It has been about 6 years since my last 150... glad to be back! I haven't pulled the pick-ups yet to see what they are... I am assuming some type of Duncan's

Goldtop150.jpg

DarkbackH150Goldtop.jpg

Thanks for the pics.. that back looks great with the goldtop. I can imagine that you are very happy right now... enjoy.

Yeah, probably Duncan '59s if it doesn't say anything on the label in the control cavity.

A good pickup for 150s.. and etc....

Guest HRB853370

here you go for some pictures. I found it on GC's used site. (Orlando store). It has been about 6 years since my last 150... glad to be back! I haven't pulled the pick-ups yet to see what they are... I am assuming some type of Duncan's

Goldtop150.jpg

DarkbackH150Goldtop.jpg

Nice, looks "golder" than some of the Heritage GT's I have seen. More resemblance of an original 50's goldtop.

Archived