Heritage Owners Club

I wonder if anyone had a happy new guitar day today!

big bob

I've never heard of a sad new guitar day ;)

He may have been overcome by the fumes from all that fresh nitro.

I think someone should rush over there and remove that safety hazard from his his house....for uumm...his own safety...

Yeah.. I can do that!

Mine came in last week. I just happened to be in Fl and Jay had it hanging out for all to see and NOT TOUCH! Should have it tomorrow via UPS. The Three Amigos (Mine, Bill's and Jay'

s) are masterpieces. Marv out did himself on this project. Congratulations to all!

Ok I am going back to playing my new Guitar, so I'll make this quick.

The wrong tuners, bridge and tailpiece were installed. They will ship the correct hardware to Jay asap.

I saw Keith7940236 Eagle Classic very nice and the back is absolutely beautiful.

I played the plain top H150. The top was not plain at all. 2 piece top and back and 10.1 lbs.

There was also A Millie going to Puerto Rico

I'll post a real NGD tomorrow.

What is the correct hardware Bill? and what pickups did you go with? I knew that wasn't what we talked about! And, will

installing the new tuners reveal holes left by the other tuners? I hope they next day air them for your trouble!

I just found our letter describing what you were going with, so, did you look under the hood to see if they installed the right electronics, the RS caps should be labeled clearly, the pots should be 300K, the switchcraft switch cap should be white, and the wire should all be braid!!

Lollar Chrome Firebird pickups Neck & bridge, Single conductor wire, Chrome Firebird Style Ring,

RS Guitarworks Premium Modern Firebird Electronics Upgrade Kit PREMMODFIRE

Steinberger Gearless Tuners Chrome 40:1 tuning

Callaham ABR-1 Bridge with Vintage Studs and Thumbwheels stainless studs that screw directly into the wood top.

Tonepro T1ZSA “Aluminum Featherweight” Locking Tailpiece

Gold Top Hat Knobs

Archived