Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Blues Deluxe (Ed Roman)

PaGator

Hi All! I'm new to the forum and just bought a Blues Deluxe (Ed Roman). It's a model with a Bigsby, and 2 mini toggles in addition to the 4 normal knobs. I'm trying to find an owners manual of this model, does anyone out there have one? If so, please PM me and I'll send you my email. Thanks in advance. Scott

Here's a pic

post-18165-0-81913800-1384221393_thumb.jpg

Its also possible the switches are simple splits for the humbuckers. That would be simple two way toggles. If they're three way then its the VIP system. Which can be pretty cool to play with. Oh... and nice guitar. The Prospect (even ER's) are darned fine guitars.

Nice guitar PaGator. You led off with a picture; good work. Welcome to the collective.

No doubt. Proper form on the first post.

Pa that is a nice looking guitar. Congrats. Welcome aboard.

Welcome PaGator to the club. I have a Blues Deluxe also that I bought from Ed when he was closing out his stock of Heritage back in '05. It's essentially a Prospect model with a solid block center I see you have 3 of Ed's personal favorite upgrades block inlay, dual VIP system and a Bigsby. Looks like a rosewood fretboard I know Ed like upgrading to ebony.
Nice guitar enjoy the club.

Welcome to the HOC :) That looks like a whole afternoon's fun: figuring out what the switches do with a damn good amp on the end of your guitar lead!

That's how I'd do it! It's a few switches, shouldn't take long to figure out. And I can think of worse ways to spend time!!!

Welcome aboard PaGator!

Does Heritage still make the solid block prospect if you request? I'm getting one custum made guitar in mylifetime and that might be the one!

I ordered one last year. They will do it.

Sorry I was tied up for a few days. Thanks for all the feedback, really appreciate it. It does have the 3 way toggles so I guess it's the VIP electronics. Thanks for the links billgelder and tonedeaf! Yes it is the one from Cream City holyroller. I've been playing it some it really is a very nice guitar. Thanks again everyone for the feedback and help.

Sorry I was tied up for a few days. Thanks for all the feedback, really appreciate it. It does have the 3 way toggles so I guess it's the VIP electronics. Thanks for the links billgelder and tonedeaf! Yes it is the one from Cream City holyroller. I've been playing it some it really is a very nice guitar. Thanks again everyone for the feedback and help.

I have this feature on my 353 and I don't use it much. It would be interesting to hear how useful you find it and what you do with it.

Archived