Heritage Owners Club

My Two H525's

bukmdano

Here's my two H525's that I have acquired over the last couple of years. Faded Cherry with Lollar P90's, ebony fretboard and "The Heritage" on the peghead. Translucent Emerald Green, T V Jones Classics, ebony fretboard, "The Heritage" inlay on the peghead plus the fingerstyle tailpiece. I think it gives it a little more elegant look. Whadya think?

post-54-0-01766200-1384546394_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-83291000-1384546427_thumb.jpg

Gulp... As a fellow 525 owner, I have to say those are both gorgeous! Personal preference on the orange one would be black pickup covers, but that's just me. I really like the split block inlays on the green one. Thanks for showing us the pics!

If that's not primo "Custom Shop" stuff, then I've never seen any! Pair of one-off stunners! Sheesh!

It just ain't right is it Rob.

Guest HRB853370

That is a good looking pair of 525 . I like the green one and the orange one, Assume you have a bunch of other cool stuff as well.

I think he stated the one on the right was faded cherry. But yes, it does look more orange.

Gulp... As a fellow 525 owner, I have to say those are both gorgeous! Personal preference on the orange one would be black pickup covers, but that's just me. I really like the split block inlays on the green one. Thanks for showing us the pics!

My first impression on the red one is that the cream pups looked striking against the finish. Its a nice departure!

The speaker behind the Rivera Clubster 25 Doce IS a Polk. It's a Polk Monitor 12 which I bought back in 1992. One 12" Sub-Bass Radiator (Woofer), Four 6" Midrange Speakers and One 1" Dome Tweeter. Hey, you really know your stereo speakers!! The only problem I've ever had with the set is the tweeter in the one on the right went out. But believer it or not, even though the speakers were about twelve years old at the time, Polk still manufactured a replacement for it. So I thought that was pretty good. At the time I purchased the set, the Monitor Series was Polk's lowest priced floor standing speaker systems and the Monitor 12 was the largest of the series. They still sound great.

Believe it or not I bought those from a guy who was running a mail order hight fidelity equipment business out of his house over on the west side of Cincinnati. I live about five miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Guest HRB853370

The speaker behind the Rivera Clubster 25 Doce IS a Polk. It's a Polk Monitor 12 which I bought back in 1992. One 12" Sub-Bass Radiator (Woofer), Four 6" Midrange Speakers and One 1" Dome Tweeter. Hey, you really know your stereo speakers!! The only problem I've ever had with the set is the tweeter in the one on the right went out. But believer it or not, even though the speakers were about twelve years old at the time, Polk still manufactured a replacement for it. So I thought that was pretty good. At the time I purchased the set, the Monitor Series was Polk's lowest priced floor standing speaker systems and the Monitor 12 was the largest of the series. They still sound great.

Believe it or not I bought those from a guy who was running a mail order hight fidelity equipment business out of his house over on the west side of Cincinnati. I live about five miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Good job, mine are the 11t monitors, a little smaller than yours, have one 8 inch woofer, an 8 inch passive radiator, two 6 inch midrange drivers, and a domed tweeter, but they kick ass. I got them from a guy in Atlanta who had them on Ebay, so I won the auction and picked em up! Heavy bastards they are too!

I'm a Polk guy too! I have the SDA, the mid size, also form early 90's. But they're still so big I'll have to be buried in one eventually. Can't move 'em anymore - too old and weak.

Beautiful guitars!

Guest HRB853370

I'm a Polk guy too! I have the SDA, the mid size, also form early 90's. But they're still so big I'll have to be buried in one eventually. Can't move 'em anymore - too old and weak.

Beautiful guitars!

I always wanted the SDA's and you are right, they are massive! Probably one of the world's best speakers though! I have a pair of Bose 901's Series VI from the 90's, I thought about selling them, but you never know, I may use them one day again.

Archived