Heritage Owners Club

The H 150 I thought I would never see again.

brentrocks

Gitfiddler, on 04 Dec 2014 - 10:20 AM, said:

Ha ha...Still grading papers, professor?! :icon_smile:

First, he's a FORMER perfesser. Second, he just really, really, really likes poking at me with sharp sticks. Follows me around this board, totally wrecking the carefully crafted gestalt of my ramblings. I'm working on ART here ROB!

Fourth, who owns The Tone Sucker now and would you consider selling it shortly after the New Year? :icon_rr:

Ha ha...Still grading papers, professor?! :icon_smile:

Hardly, Tim! Mr. Seacup knows exactly what I'm on about, here....

First, he's a FORMER perfesser. Second, he just really, really, really likes poking at me with sharp sticks. Follows me around this board, totally wrecking the carefully crafted gestalt of my ramblings. I'm working on ART here ROB!

Fourth, who owns The Tone Sucker now and would you consider selling it shortly after the New Year? :icon_rr:

Once a pedant, always a pedant.... And I've dulled that stick, considerably, poking you with it, for how many years now? And Richard, I Kant really be bothered to wreck your "carefully crafted gestalt."

Its about 9.4 lbs. It has a 1 piece mahogany body. #166 of ????. The pickups are a mystery...they are Duncan 59ers, but the stickers say "59 BJ" It has the slimmer neck that Heritage was known for in the 80s and mid 90s. Dave must have taken very good care of it over the past 3 yrs....it is still in near mint condition....just a patch of pick marks under the high E.

I'll have a tone report later tonight.

59 BJ = 59 Bridge pickup wound by employee with initial J. See http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/faq/frequently-asked/everything-else/labels/labels/

Nice (re)score!

Archived