Heritage Owners Club

NGD My Holy Grail

Conneazoo

However mad I am at the company, I will say that I received some news over the weekend. That news will stay with me. I will just say that while it doesn't change the fact that I'm upset over the cancellation of my build, it has changed things. ALOT. I'm sure that in the future, hopefully nearer than farther, I WILL attempt another custom build.

Also, a huge thank you to Millenium Maestro. After he contacted me with the bad news he has been more than gracious. I did have to twist his arm for him to come off of this guitar, but he did so. He certainly didn't WANT to, but he did. For that I am supremely grateful. I WILL deal with him again and would advise anyone else to do so as well. His level of sales has been unparalleled through out this whole ordeal. To make me happy even through a situation that was totally out of his control shows a level of quality personality that is rarely seen in business these days. Guy, Thank You.

You guys, by now, should know the specs of my build. It was a 157 with a very specific color scheme. This is the axe that it was all based on. I knew that the company wouldn't build another, so I decided to try it from another angle. It didn't turn out, but this did:

20160223_152203_zps9v9mefh9.jpg

Ooops, I digress.......I swear I'll show y'all after I fully digest it.

Also, a huge thank you to Millenium Maestro. After he contacted me with the bad news he has been more than gracious. I did have to twist his arm for him to come off of this guitar, but he did so. He certainly didn't WANT to, but he did. For that I am supremely grateful. I WILL deal with him again and would advise anyone else to do so as well. His level of sales has been unparalleled through out this whole ordeal. To make me happy even through a situation that was totally out of his control shows a level of quality personality that is rarely seen in business these days. Guy, Thank You.

Thanks for the kind words Carl!

Should I let the cat out of the bag/Case?

Archived