Heritage Owners Club

22 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

I didn't mean to imply Schaller came up with the idea, but using the idea I think is a great idea.

.DB they should have two screws on each side for accurate till adjustment.

Edited by rockabilly69
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is like encouraging someone to do heroin and once hooked telling them that there is a lot of solid support for them to continue their heroin use. This is how I started out here....I bought a used

Maudie Moore ?    She is certainly part of the history of Parsons Street. She did the inlay on the Heritage Centurion...   I love that the center of the flower has Maudie Moore's initials in it. 

Welp. So it begins... I just placed my first Sweetwater order. I guess it's all downhill from here. Lol

Posted Images

12 hours ago, VickyFl said:

Houndhome - I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you probably said that same thing about "trying not to add more since storage space...." at around guitar 35 or 40. 😂 

I did tell my partner about 10 years ago that I would thin things out a little and sold around 13,but then added about the same amount

(but better quality,which included 4 of the 5 Heritages).Fortunately Laine is also a collector so understands the illogical driving force !

10 hours ago, FredZepp said:

I think this is the serial number on the one Ren was holding at the plant....

ACtC-3eGUqc9uoH1SnHIfGYISbOy0cWFzIaELjw3

Prototype 

2 hours ago, houndhome said:

I did tell my partner about 10 years ago that I would thin things out a little and sold around 13,but then added about the same amount

(but better quality,which included 4 of the 5 Heritages).Fortunately Laine is also a collector so understands the illogical driving force !

Yeah, I did that too. I told her that from here on out I would only get a new guitar after selling two. That lasted about a month.....I sold two, bought one and then bought two more.

27 minutes ago, VickyFl said:

Welp. So it begins... I just placed my first Sweetwater order. I guess it's all downhill from here. Lol

You realize Sweetwater sells Heritage guitars too?  Just sayin...  :ph34r:

Gitfiddler - So helpful of you to mention that! Lol

As it would happen... I looked at them after I got my "starter stuff" in my cart. Just looking to be looking. I can honestly say I didn't see one I'd want more than the one I have. 🙂

I talked to Marv today and that is the prototype he made at home. He said he hand carved that one.  What a piece of history! 

Solid mahogany slab. He said they where having a hard time finding curly maple they liked at that time. 

ACtC-3eGUqc9uoH1SnHIfGYISbOy0cWFzIaELjw3

• Like 1

Gitfiddler - So helpful of you to mention that! Lol

As it would happen... I looked at them after I got my "starter stuff" in my cart. Just looking to be looking. I can honestly say I didn't see one I'd want more than the one I have. 🙂

Gitfiddler - Sorry, no idea why it just reposted that. 

Skydog52 - handcarved.... I can't imagine. I absolutely love the history here! 

wow, what a great thread!

Vicky congrats on owning a very cool and unique guitar! it looks fantastic

and those inlays are beautiful

thx for posting

4 hours ago, bolero said:

wow, what a great thread!

Vicky congrats on owning a very cool and unique guitar! it looks fantastic

and those inlays are beautiful

thx for posting

Yep..!  Superb debut, VickyFl!

Bolero - thank you! It's been beyond exciting for me learning about it. I did find out a little more that I haven't posted yet, but I'm waiting to get it back from being set up, (hopefully on Wednesday) to post what I learn from them as well. A person here suggested that during set up I have them look for a brand name on the back of the bridge, tailpiece, and I told them to look at back of pickups as well. I'm anxiously waiting to see what they say about that as well! 

Yoslate - Thanks. Though I'm sure it's easier to make a debut when you are (unknowingly) bringing a mystery star to the show. Lol