Heritage Owners Club

WIP

bolero

Yeehaw....Ren just sent some build/progress pics, check it out:

it's got a solid mahogony body ( no maple cap )....also had the frets installed right across the board...no binding nibs

IMAG0583.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

Soon you won't want that white Millie with the Bigsby. Just let me know when!

haha, sorry, no time soon....I love that guitar!!

actually I ordered this as a twin to that...yin/yang sorta thing

I've had no correspondence since PSPIV so had no idea if they'd even started...rumours of the big 200 guitar order had me scared

koula you got it...WIP = work in progress

I had an R7 BB for a while & sold it...I'm sure this will more than fill the void

what does WIP (work in process?) mean?

Women In Pants.

Very nice looking custom. Marv said he was going to send it down here for the playability test.

Bob it's a hardtail...although the vibramate would be a good option if I ever needed a non destructive install

in fact I was going to bigsby my blue H150 after seeing your blue H140 & how killer that looks!! so that will take care of the H150 + bigsby option

I thought of getting abalone neck inlays, but I think MOP suits it better...they did a great job on the headstock inlays

what a rush to see the actual guitar....until now it was just a figment of my imagination!!

Guest HRB853370

Bob it's a hardtail...although the vibramate would be a good option if I ever needed a non destructive install

in fact I was going to bigsby my blue H150 after seeing your blue H140 & how killer that looks!! so that will take care of the H150 + bigsby option

I thought of getting abalone neck inlays, but I think MOP suits it better...they did a great job on the headstock inlays

what a rush to see the actual guitar....until now it was just a figment of my imagination!!

Now I see why you sold those Yamaha drums!!

Archived