Heritage Owners Club

NHD

DetroitBlues

After a short but fruitful search, I'm now a proud Heritage Owner again. I had to import this bad boy back to the United States, but it was worth the wait. Plugged her in tonight and she purred like a kitten! Thanks Chris! (now where did I put that damn truss rod cover?)

2012-06-22194613.jpg

YEAH!!!!

whew...breathing a sigh of relief......after reading Martygrass' thread I was a bit anxious about the whole shipping thing

glad it went to a good home!

that is a great guitar, I really didn't want to sell it but had to downsize a bit...play it well

YEAH!!!!

whew...breathing a sigh of relief......after reading Martygrass' thread I was a bit anxious about the whole shipping thing

glad it went to a good home!

that is a great guitar, I really didn't want to sell it but had to downsize a bit...play it well

I wanted to ask, where did you find the newspaper you packed it in? There were some interesting ladies on those pages!

I wanted to ask, where did you find the newspaper you packed it in? There were some interesting ladies on those pages!

LOL

I just grabbed some free mags from a stand somewhere..."NOW" magazine I think it was...& started shredding. it's an art/music/indie magazine, so at the back there's a lot of "romance" ads etc. that's funny

It didn't make it to the show tonight, but I had fun rocking out with it yesterday. Nice neck profile just as Chris described it. Not as chunky as the 50's profile bot not as thin as the 60's profile. It just feels right.

It came with the standard heritage pick guard. I removed it as I like the uncovered look on figured tops.

I do the same - your guitar, your choice. Unless you have a playing style that will damage the top, why not show off that amazing maple? :)

Archived