Heritage Owners Club

A little 225 eye candy

brentrocks

That's a nice variety in progress.

Guest HRB853370

Take me to your leader... (yeesh, gotta stop reading so much sci-fi).

Great shots, Brent - thanks! Those pics would get even Will to reduce his Gas-free meter.

That would be correct Randy!

this is a Prospect sans f-holes!!! That means a panel on a laminated back? you gotta love these guys! Who's responsible for this??

come to papa.

thanks Brent....

3.jpg?t=1350323300

Don't know how they would do that, unless it's a flat back. I asked for an access plate on my Prospect. Nope! Not won't, but can't was the answer I got. So .. they must be going in thru the pup cavity. Ouch!!!

Brent ... you gotta find out on this one.

Don't know how they would do that, unless it's a flat back. I asked for an access plate on my Prospect. Nope! Not won't, but can't was the answer I got. So .. they must be going in thru the pup cavity. Ouch!!!

Wow. Brutal. Pick your p'ups wisely, don't want to be changing rise out too often

i know what the secret is, but im sworn to keep my big yapper shut untill its completed :icon_silent:

i know what the secret is, but im sworn to keep my big yapper shut untill its completed :icon_silent:

Which suggests to me they've looked at others that DO control plates on carved backs. And have maybe figured it out. So ... yeah, baby!! :thumbsup: (guesing guesing guesing!)

The only options are to either wire it through the pickup routes or make a larger access panel on the lower bout rim as done with the LP Supreme.

Thats kind of what I was intimating at first. Well, not the larger access panel on the lower bout, but thru the pickups routes. Either way, that one is making me want another one!!

what a idjit i is!

almost didn't look at this thread 'cause i thought the 225 referred to some obscure and long-gone solid body model from the '80s.

would have been my loss.

thanks for the great pics, brent!

Archived