Heritage Owners Club

"Pre Lawsuit" H 150

brentrocks

Heritage introduced the H 150 in 1988.

1988 and 1989 the H 150 had a body cut that was almost EXACTLY like a gibson les paul standard. Well, Gibson didnt like that and forced Heritage to change the horn cut. These 1988/89 H 150s are becoming harder to find every day! I found a great 1989 on Craigslist this week and it arrived last night!

It is done up on their Old Style Burst finish. Lovely flame top, 2 piece back, rosewood board with mother of pearl traps. Pretty much stock...Schaller tailpiece, bridge and pups. I upgraded the tuners to Grover locking. The guitar had a ton of haze and fine pick marks, so i tore it down and gave it a buff job...made it look a lot better!

This baby is a 9.5 lb tone machine!

IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3335.jpg
IMG_3337.jpg
IMG_3339.jpg
IMG_3340.jpg
IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg
IMG_3345.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DetroitBlues" data-cid="279312" data-time="1358024441"><p>

What is the neck like?</p></blockquote>

It's on the thinner side. Not super thin though.

very nice. love that dark burst. if it were mine I'd change out the tailpiece and bridge too. but that's just me.

Guest HRB853370

Damn Brent. When are you gonna write the HISTORY BOOK on Heritage? You are the most qualified person on this forum for such a project.

I would LOVE to find one of those. Guess I will call dibbs on this one if nobody else has yet.

BTW, how do you find stuff in other states on CL without searching EVERY CITY!

BTW, how do you find stuff in other states on CL without searching EVERY CITY!

there are search engines for craigslist....i didnt find it, Southpaw did. Thanks Paul!

The seller, his name is Nathan, he was going to join the HOC, not sure if he has yet. He lives in TX, but his wife just got hired by Western MI Univ. They will be moving to the kzoo area in July and hope to be joining us for PSP in 2013. I believe he has a Golden Eagle.

Archived