Heritage Owners Club

A well traveled HOC member and a well traveled H 525

brentrocks

I had another HOC member over to chez Paw Paw tonight. Tailsman Rich, or Rich for short :icon_smile: stopped by to pick up his lovely H 525.

We pulgged it in to the Dynamic VB head, dialed in a little reverb, turned the pre gain way down.....it sounded SWEET!! Rich also sampled the SG MM...played a little blues and some other classic riffs.

Like with Lyle, it was great to see him more than once a year! :icon_smile:

oh...and by the way Slammer, now i know why you are selling the HB 1 :icon_jokercolor: ....you got a smokin deal!!!!

IMG_3799_zpsc1416831.jpg?t=1362014397

IMG_3790_zps9263faec.jpg?t=1362014519

IMG_3800_zps376a1bd7.jpg?t=1362014401

IMG_3796_zps1e4b9ffa.jpg?t=1362014519

I have seen the guy with the 525 before. He was dressed like a hula dancer at the hotel by the airport in Kzoo last year.

Not a bad looking geetar Rich. Congrats!

Well, everything (and me) is finally back home in Ky, so now I can spend some serious time with my new gal! The short time spent playing last night was a little like one of those speed date coffee shop deals. First impressions are really important, but these things take a little time.

And as much as I've had a thing for semi hollow redheads, this blonde is really intriguing.

Acoustically its got a strong voice.

I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to hook up some mics and make some comparisons.

Thanks go to Brent for playing matchmaker, and to Lyle for thinking about me when he decided it was time for a change.

Guest HRB853370

Well, everything (and me) is finally back home in Ky, so now I can spend some serious time with my new gal! The short time spent playing last night was a little like one of those speed date coffee shop deals. First impressions are really important, but these things take a little time.

And as much as I've had a thing for semi hollow redheads, this blonde is really intriguing.

Acoustically its got a strong voice.

I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to hook up some mics and make some comparisons.

Thanks go to Brent for playing matchmaker, and to Lyle for thinking about me when he decided it was time for a change.

Marie is still laughing about the speed dating and blonde comment!!! Congratulations on that one Rich, I know you were excited. Next time you come to Gville maybe you can bring it and we can duet on 525's?

Oh, and Brently, I paid FMV for that HB-1, I don't know what you are talking about man! :icon_scratch:

Marie is still laughing about the speed dating and blonde comment!!! Congratulations on that one Rich, I know you were excited. Next time you come to Gville maybe you can bring it and we can duet on 525's?

Oh, and Brently, I paid FMV for that HB-1, I don't know what you are talking about man! :icon_scratch:

I think what Brent means is that he must have heard about your Simmons bass deal and now he understands why you want to sell the Heritage bass you just bought not long ago.

Guest HRB853370

I think what Brent means is that he must have heard about your Simmons bass deal and now he understands why you want to sell the Heritage bass you just bought not long ago.

Yeah, I got it!!

:icon_sunny:

Archived