Heritage Owners Club

At Last H150 Ultra pics.

houndhome

Its been a little while since I said that I would post photos of my Ultra (waiting for film development) but

done at last so here we are.Also included a shot of my silverburst Custom(I gather Brentrocks likes them

this colour) and a shot including my 1936 Leica and 1954 Canon for the film camera fans.

post-9907-0-88225600-1362255790_thumb.jpg

post-9907-0-58074300-1362255815_thumb.jpg

post-9907-0-04251700-1362255839_thumb.jpg

post-9907-0-34901800-1362255862_thumb.jpg

As I understand it the Ultra has HRW pickups,goldplated hardware and a very high grade top.Perhaps

other members can confirm this.This one is 2004 so I imagine was Plekd.

Guest HRB853370

Very nice!!!

What makes an H150 an "Ultra"?

High grade flame and gold hardware?

What makes a Harley an Ultra!!! Top o da line

Beautiful, congratulations. I'm a little disappointed that my Ultra is a gold top. Look at all the flame I am missing!

What makes a Harley an Ultra!!! Top o da line

I can describe in detail the difference between an Electra Glide and an Electra Glide Ultra so I thought that there might be some specific criteria for the Heritage Ultra. Not really a big deal either way, I'm just trying to learn more of the fine details of the brand. I'm still thinking through my first special order from the factory so learning a lot about the fine details should be helpful to me.

Very nice!!!

What makes an H150 an "Ultra"?

High grade flame and gold hardware?

As I understand it the Ultra has HRW pickups,goldplated hardware and a very high grade top.Perhaps

other members can confirm this.This one is 2004 so I imagine was Plekd.

Yes, the HRWs, gold, and the special top, coming together at the factory, made the Ultra model, although some, it appears, were made without the gold hardware. The use of the HRWs perhaps is the linchpin with these that made them unique, since there are many H-150s with great-looking tops, however this one certainly has a top befitting the model designation.

Those Ultra's are great gits. None came with headstock binding. That extra bling was reserved for the 20th Anniversary models, another amazing Heritage 150 (that I'd love to own!)

Good luck with your sale!

Not for sale,someone will have to prize it out of my dead fingers!!!

Ha haa! My bad! It looked like the sharks were starting to circle your Ultra after seeing pics! Play her in good health...and keep those fingers alive!

Archived