Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitar Inc.of Kalamazoo announces:

Polo

Im actually a little sad a lot more than I am excited at this stage.

Glad the sale wasnt overly drawn out though. Happy about that.

In 2021 when I get to play a 2017 model I will form an opinion then ;)

Don't be sad, The guitars are getting consistently getting better, Marketing is being brought into a forefront ,production will increase and workers will get more hours, Former owners are staying on and If/When Marv gets better may he return?

I am extremely happy! This will also change how the founders will be able to enjoy the rest of their lives!

Come to Vegas in 2017 and I will put you hands on a new generation guitar! It will be the same Heritage we all expect!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to new Heritage owner Archie Leech and crew. All the very best and we are with you going forward. BIG Thanks to Kyle Sobko for your insight. This is a new and exciting day for our favorite brand. Parsons Street is shut down for 2 weeks for cleaning, painting, badly needed upgrades & such.

The new improved web site is just the beginning. Archie is a terrific guy and I anticipate good things going forward. I do not expect BIG changes in personnel nor instruments.

BIG congrats to Jim, Marv, Bill et al. Well earned, well deserved.

Jay Wolfe, Heritage's largest customer for 3 decades.....

All I can say is WOW!!!

OK...I can say more. Congratulations on a fantastic new website and wishing you the best in a successful ownership transition.

Where is the Millennium Pro? That's one of my all time favorite models.

Tim

Im actually a little sad a lot more than I am excited at this stage.

Glad the sale wasnt overly drawn out though. Happy about that.

In 2021 when I get to play a 2017 model I will form an opinion then ;)

+1 for me as well. We'll see. Best of luck to the new owners.

My congratulations to all the fine folks at Heritage and wishes for a productive and prosperous future. I play my custom Heritage every day and I've probably never had a guitar that I've been happier with (and that includes the ones built by my own company). There's magic in this box.

Lots of discussion going on over at the G forum regarding this news. A couple of the resident "know it alls" did their, usual, negative posturing, but I added my two cents also. Good news I think down the road for Heritage.

Lots of discussion going on over at the G forum regarding this news. A couple of the resident "know it alls" did their, usual, negative posturing, but I added my two cents also. Good news I think down the road for Heritage.

We've never been too concerned about what they think about Heritage over on the G forum. Because, except for a few it's mostly negative posturing regardless of the issue here. :icon_pirat:

If you haven't yet... check out the video. it's very nice....

http://videos.mlive.com/mlive/2016/04/continuing_the_heritage_of_kal.html <<<<<< VIDEO LINK

Okay, gotta say, there are at least TWO very cringe worthy scenes in that vid. When Jim looks away while he's cutting the sides on that hollowbody ............ gave me the shivers every time.

And painting without masks? Another shiver or two.

Other than that, cool vid.

Okay, gotta say, there are at least TWO very cringe worthy scenes in that vid. When Jim looks away while he's cutting the sides on that hollowbody ............ gave me the shivers every time.

Yes.... those two exact moments caught my attention also. ... cringe worthy is the correct description of both.

We've never been too concerned about what they think about Heritage over on the G forum. Because, except for a few it's mostly negative posturing regardless of the issue here. :icon_pirat:

I've never seen photos of any Heritage painters wearing masks!!

I'd love to see someone clean up and go through all the myriad bodies, necks, etc lying around, and do something with them. Sell them off, build them into guitars, just something. Good wood like that deserves to be used for something besides a table weight. I had to curb my OCD every time I was in the factory, as I just wanted to go digging and organize all that stuff.

I hope this brings great things for the company, and that this leads to a long future for Heritage Guitars.

New website:

http://heritageguitar.com

Not much time to investigate things closely yet, but...if the finishes, and there are more than there used to be, and the execution of the finish samples page on the website are any indication of the quality we might expect from the new ownership, that's nothing but good news. Very well done! Congratulations to everyone on Parsons Street, and I hope this is good news for every last one of 'em!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks FANTASTIC

nicely done.....woohoo!

The new website is a work in progress that will continue to grow in both aesthetics and functionality.

"Last night's website launch is just the tip of the iceberg.....it's going to get even cooler. a lot cooler."

- Heritage insider

The new website is an improvement but I was a little dismayed when I clicked on the "dealers" page only to find a big map of the States and NO OTHER COUNTRY displayed. I hope the website will be updated !

The new website is an improvement but I was a little dismayed when I clicked on the "dealers" page only to find a big map of the States and NO OTHER COUNTRY displayed. I hope the website will be updated !

You need to scroll down.

Doesn't a signature artist mean they have their own designated model? Where's the Frankie Ballard 157?

Maybe they've already got one in the works.....I certainly would if I was trying to attract "new" clients.

Even though I'm not a fan of his music I was really glad to see that they've placed Frankie Ballard's name among the signature artists!! He's hot on a scene where the fans are highly involved in social media which is surely going to be the name of the game moving forward........exposure, exposure, exposure.

Archived