Heritage Owners Club

Name one Heritage guitar you really regret letting go!

ElNumero

For some of us, this could be more than one, but for the sake of this thread, just name "the one" you are still kicking yourself in the pants for letting go. Doesn't matter the reason why you let it go, just name "the one". Myself, I have had at least 6 Heritage guitars pass through my hands (seems a pittance compared to the 6,000 that have passed through Brent's hands), however only one stands out as "the one" I should have held.

That would be my 2005 trans cherry 535 that Josh lusted for so many years, but CJ ended up with it.

So which is yours?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it happens, I'm sure I'll regret the first one I let go. :)

Well, when you only have one, that event would be a disaster!

This is not so much as letting go as not getting. When Roman closed out his Heritages I wish I would have snagged one his Class of '59. Having played one of Guy's those are great guitars.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The very first Heritage I bought. This one.......

GuitarShoot-2012_D7000-6_comp3_zps83dd89

After months of seller's remorse, I came to my senses and, fortunately, was able to buy it back from Matt (Grubber on the forum).

Matt told me he never took it out of the house because it was too pretty.

An H535 with natural finish.

I didnt buy it. It sat in the store too long, it saw two birthdays, so I gutted the price and moved it. It was our last Heritage.

It wasnt until I was putting new strings on it and setting it up before packing it up and shipping it that I remembered that I loved it. I asked co workers to kick me.

Worse part was one of the guys had told me to buy it, he knew my appreciation for Heritage Guitars and that one in particular.

I was too busy clearing stock, I was in an analytical mind frame not in a guitar player/buyer state of mind.

I've owned 4. Now have 2. I'd like to have the 535 back but don't regret selling it because it was forced on me by circumstance. I can't feel bad about something over which I have no control. Besides, I'm not dead yet. I'll find another someday. :)

Had 5,a Super Eagle,Golden Eagle,H575,H555,H150 Ultra and still have all of them.

So you are replying that you never let one go?

For me it would be my 157 I bought that Pete refinished in a red translucent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all that bitching you did about Pete?

Oh wait, that was the purple one......

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes that was the purple one that I sold 3 times and got her back each time .Still the best playing guitar I ever had. As far as Pete that's long over.glad I got my one and only back .sorry to the forum with everything . And I hope I won't take a beating at the get together . My 157 long gone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived