Heritage Owners Club

Big Blue Beauty!

brentrocks

You ever regret selling a guitar? I have many times...but today I got one of them back.

This is a 2005 Heritage 20th Anniversary H 150.

When i had the guitar before it was bone stock, SD Antiquities, Spirzel tuners, Black speed knobs, Gotoh bridge and tailpiece. I decided i was gonna pimp it out a little today, so i made these changes:

* Duncan Alnico II Slash zebras

* Locking Spirzel tuners

* Black/chrome reflector knobs

* Russian .022 PIO caps

This Heritage is in near mint condition with a medium thin neck. It weighs about 9.5 lbs. I LOVE the sound of the Slash pickups in a H 150!

...and an INCREDIBLE blue flame top! Heritage's blue is awesome!!!

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

Guest HRB853370

Cool, can you tell us where around the block its been since you parted with it the first time? Blue is my favorite color, but not on guitars for some reason. But that flame is really something else!

...I think that one of the reasons that Brent takes such great pics is that he seems to acquire Heritages at a rate that allows practice...often. I'm not sure if I have seen blue wood grain of any kind on any instrument that striking in line and pattern graphics, stunning grain and finishing of it!

@Brent, I tried Russky PIO's in my most recent amp rescue project with stunning success. WOW! Have a pair of Micamold PIO .010's I was thinking about sticking in my Millie 2000 LE, and some .015 K40's left over for another one off Millie custom. Can you describe the Russky vibe after the transplant?

Brent, how do you take such nice pictures? Natural lighting? Tripod? I can rarely get mine to look that good.

Thanks Tbone! Natural light is the key. I dont use a tripod....only because im usually shooting at around 400th of a second, i need a tripod for anything less than a 30th of a second. When you are outside though, you have to watch the angle you shoot from....glares/reflections are bountiful.

Sometimes to get a sweet guitar back out of Vegas, you have to send a sweet guitar out of PAW Paw... GM is now with a hardcore fan! There are 2 excited NGDudes.

you got that right

...I think that one of the reasons that Brent takes such great pics is that he seems to acquire Heritages at a rate that allows practice...often. I'm not sure if I have seen blue wood grain of any kind on any instrument that striking in line and pattern graphics, stunning grain and finishing of it!

@Brent, I tried Russky PIO's in my most recent amp rescue project with stunning success. WOW! Have a pair of Micamold PIO .010's I was thinking about sticking in my Millie 2000 LE, and some .015 K40's left over for another one off Millie custom. Can you describe the Russky vibe after the transplant?

I have used the Russkys many times. My take on them is that you get a much creamier tone, especially when you roll back. I rarely roll back the tone on the bridge pup.....but i love to roll the neck back to about 5, it makes for a really smooth, rich neck tone, and i think the Russkys give you that added richness.

Bling!

: D What he said! I'm curious about the difference in a guitar when you put Russian .022 PIO caps in? What, exactly does that do?

Archived