Heritage Owners Club

I'm back home at last--- NHGD

GASguy

I'm back home after living at my girlfriend’s house since last January; some of you might recall I landed in the hospital for about two weeks after an emergency surgery in January and had a lengthy recovery.

Well, just when I was about to come home I land in the Hospital for three weeks starting on July 3rd; leading to another emergency surgery, (67 staples to close the large incision; there were two incisions) and another lengthy recuperation.

Right before I landed in the Hospital for the second time I bought yoslate's 576; that turned into what may have been the longest transaction in HOC history; (Thanks for your Patience Rob!).

Once I was out of the hospital I also picked up KPB 810's Red Rock Princeton Reverb clone that he had for sale.

I have been really busy in Grad School completing my final in-house clinic for speech-language pathology, as well as getting used to a more normal schedule, work, etc.

So here are some pictures of the HOC purchased gear as well as a sweet H-150 Ultra I found and purchased locally here in NJ.

Yo576edit2.jpg

Yo576edit.jpg

KBP810RedRock.jpgH150ultraedit2.jpgH150ultraedit.jpg

comminghomegroupshotedit.jpg

KBP810RedRock2.jpg

I hadn't realized you've had such a tough go of things. I didn't know about the second surgery. Very happy to hear you're back home and doing better! Those guitars and the KPB amp are sure beauties! HRW's in the H-150...how do you like them?

That's just great news, Ron...just fabulous! Welcome home, indeed! Was thinking about that guitar just today, in fact. It is a honey! I'm so glad you wound up with it. And those pictures do it justice! Not right it wasn't being played. Took a guitar as remarkable as my 535 to put it on the bench. And now, after your ordeal, I can honestly say, play it in good health. Hope it feels good, as I did a very attentive set up on it, before shipping it to you. Best wishes, my friend, and you're more than welcome! ...and if you ever want to move that Juke...!

Rob

I didn't know GAS could land a person in the hospital! Good thing you've recovered. It's nice to be home, isn't it?

I raise a glass to your good health!

Archived