Heritage Owners Club

Show Me Your P90 Heritage & I'll Show You Mine!

Gitfiddler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Will. My best friend, Alex Forsyth, went with us to Memphis, and took all of the photographs. He's photographed musicians all over the world, and his work is incredible! He generously photographs many of us, just to promote the local scene. But then he's been to Bluesfest, The Byron Bay festival, in Australia, an amazing place, twice, as an official photographer there. He's a furniture designer, by trade, and his pieces have appeared on television and film sets. Alex is an amazingly talented cat. A Scotsman, he's a character of the first order, and one of the most generous human beings I've ever known. But I can't say that to him because it just pisses him off.... Below is a link to one of his sites, just a small sample of his work. Very much worth checking out!

http://forsooth.smugmug.com/

Guest HRB853370

That is way cool Rob. You are correct, this guy is amazing! I have seen you make references on this forum in the past to your "best friend" but I didn't know this was the cat! And is he a local NC boy?

Who among us couldn't find a guitar here that, we're it the only one we had, we could live with, and happily!?

Brent.

Heh.

Seriously, though, there are some very attractive guitars ITT. I could take any of them as my one and only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is that a 530 with 555 neck, ebony board ? :icon_shaking2:

Yes it is. I ordered a 530 with 555 appointments. I've always liked 555s.

So many P90's and so little time! Show me more. :icon_sunny:

If you've never plugged one of these amazing tone machines to a cranked amp, you are missing something special! Nothing sounds quite like an angry P90. :icon_spiderman:

I'd love to take Golferwave's Black Beauty out for an evening. :icon_silent:

IMG_0018-5.jpg

I don't have any myself yet, but I think this may be my favorite so far.

Guest HRB853370

Will, what is this? A 575? Schwiiinnnggg! Please share some details....

525 Kidsmoke! She sounds as good as she looks too!

Archived