Heritage Owners Club

It's Official... Custom 535 has begun....

DetroitBlues

I feel your pain DB, been in the "Hey pal, have another project why don'tcha!" mode at work myself for the past several months with no end in site.

Shoot me a call or text whenever you foresee being free to make the trip, wouldn't joining along for the ride if you've got a spare seat open (assuming of course I'm free to make the trip myself that is).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I may take a day off soon to get it. The crazy overtime is about over so I can finally schedule a day off. I have two great friends that want to take the trip with me if the timing works for them. One step closer!

Most important is the wife knows and is ok with it. She was actually relieved since she had no idea what guitar I wanted or where to get it. When I explained how I've been paying for it, it made it much easier.

I may take a day off soon to get it. The crazy overtime is about over so I can finally schedule a day off. I have two great friends that want to take the trip with me if the timing works for them. One step closer!

Most important is the wife knows and is ok with it. She was actually relieved since she had no idea what guitar I wanted or where to get it. When I explained how I've been paying for it, it made it much easier.

Give me advanced notice of your plans, I will make sure the factory is ready for you

I have two great friends that want to take the trip with me if the timing works for them.

Thank goodness. I thought you were taking Gregg. Your better off without him. ;^)

I was all set to pick up my 535 next week, but they'll be in the midst of a 31 year delayed deep Spring deep cleaning. So my road trip us delayed yet again. But, I'll be amongst the first of us to see the "new" factory. I'm very interested in knowing what they find under 31 years of saw dust...

I was all set to pick up my 535 next week, but they'll be in the midst of a 31 year delayed deep Spring deep cleaning. So my road trip us delayed yet again. But, I'll be amongst the first of us to see the "new" factory. I'm very interested in knowing what they find under 31 years of saw dust...

Bring a camera/phone so you can share the 'cleaned up' factory with the rest of us peasants.

Hope your custom 535 turns out fantastic.

I'm very interested in knowing what they find under 31 years of saw dust...

I still find saw dust in the camera bag I took there in 2008. ;^)

This has been a very long installment plan.... Paying $125 a month to fund it until there was enough to get it started.

I offered you zero interest 60 month financing on my red Heritage 535 but you wouldn't bite on it.

The heartache continues. My 535 is ready for me to take home. But there is a problem...

I can't get the time off to get it.

I've been working 10 hours, M-F and 8 Hours Sat-Sun since mid-February and its not expected to stop until sometime in April.

While I could just have it shipped to me, visiting the factory and shaking hands with all those involved in its creation is all part of the intangable experience I don't want to miss.

Waiting never ends it seems.

I would gladly fly there and pick it up. Then I will bring it to Kzoo in August to deliver it to you, all broken in!

Thank goodness. I thought you were taking Gregg. Your better off without him. ;^)

:toothy12:

If the weather holds up here, I'll be able to ski with a tow rope behind the car down I-94. Looks like summer this year is going to be two weeks of bad sledding at the end of August...

Archived