Heritage Owners Club

Incoming

tsp17

2014 H575 Custom.  Since I sold my 575MH a few years ago (I loved that guitar - sweetest tone on earth-  but the neck was too skinny for me), I’ve been wanting another 575.  Here it is… Looking forward to seeing it person.  

IMG_2811.jpeg

First, I think it was silly to sell the H-575 M Custom.  Second, WOW!  Beautiful, nice snatch.  Just the grain and curl in that wood creates excitement; polish it off by creating some good sounds and You've a new #1.

Play her in good health.

1 hour ago, Gitfiddler said:

Congratulations Mr. P!!

That is one beautiful and flamey Antique Natural H575!

Glad you were able to find a replacement.  575's are something special. 

What brand are the pickups?

Duncan ‘59s.  Will probably change them out for Lollar Imperials or Benedetto.  I had a Benedetto B6 in my 575MH and it was sublime. That guitar was a different animal though (spruce/mahogany, single pickup) .  I’ve got Lollars in my H550 and Super KB and like them a lot.  So probably a Benedetto A6 or Lollar.  I’ll see how it sounds when it arrives.

Arrived today, well packed and in good shape. A few nicks and scrapes which the seller had noted, so no surprises.  

This guitar is fabulous. 

Will post more over the weekend, but I’m very happy with this one.  Sounds great.  Plays great.  I like the ‘59 pickups more than i thought i would.  Might not even swap them out.

more to come…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived