Heritage Owners Club

H150 Custom Core P90's Coming

kbp810

On 9/28/2023 at 8:54 AM, Steiner said:

I've always wanted to play an H-150 with P-90s.
They say it ain't what you know...
Congrats.

Remember Thundersteel's H150 at one of the early HOC barn jams?  I played it, had P90s. Weight relieved too

Awesome

32 minutes ago, HANGAR18 said:

I couldn't even get half way through the demo. Yuck...  Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

Despite that demo, I’d be interested in one of these once they begin to trickle down into the used market.

23 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

I couldn't even get half way through the demo. Yuck...  Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

Agreed!

It sounds like any other guitar, shoved through a Fuzz Face with full distortion.    If I didn't know what P90s sound like, that demo sure wouldn't give me a clue.  I want to HEAR THE GUITAR!

• Like 2

Oh man! A P blue CC would pair well with my Goldtop. I love that Heritage is really upping their game. 

On a side note, my band opened for Artur Menezes this summer, he’s a bit of a bad ass.  It’s not just his playing, he sings well and writes some good tunes too. 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:25 PM, HANGAR18 said:

The second demo was better in my opinion

• Like 2

• 1 month later...